Numbnutts sour d confidential cheese and star 47 grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Numbnutts, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Jack... Memorial day is a day dedicated to remembering those who gave their all for the country... It's a day for the military men and women to be remembered... Just in case no one cleared it up lol... Of course we remember with lots of beer, a Bong and lots of bbq :)

2. arkay, for which war?

we got anzac day lol tried explainin too sleepy so i got this if anybody is interested ANZAC Day

3. all of them lol... not any war in specific... just for the men and women who served in the military

4. [quote name='"jackc"']arkay, for which war?

we got anzac day lol tried explainin too sleepy so i got this if anybody is interested ANZAC Day[/quote]

That's an interesting read. :)

5. Very interesting read, the diggers always been great allies... Happy memorial day guys

6. It's for everyone everywhere who's ever fought and died and a day to remember passed on loved ones.

7. Chillin brother went to the beach this weekend. Was away from the garden for three days. That's the only reason I don't just live down there. What's been going on actually I'm about to catch up in your thread Deadly does the uk have a memorial day? We have a veterans day too. Memorial day is obviously just for the dead.

8. anzac is for both

9. Hey hey hey guys , deadly checking in, how you'll all doin, I'm feeling really I'll right now but just to let you all know I'm here bro's.

10. hey mate :D BHO on cotton in the vaporizer is awesome!

11. it rained on my memorial day,,,,

that damn tropical storm had me all fucked up,

12. cotton??? please elaborate!

13. well theirs these things called cotton buds.

[​IMG]

all you do is put it inside your vaporiser and then put some hash oil on top of it set the temp to whatever temp on your vape works the best with hash and start hitting it.

with BHO it just melts in and then keeps hitting constant so much easier then putting it on some weed then sandwhiching it inbetween.

plus the cotton leaves no flavour so all im tasting is the BHO and when i use weed once the weeds vaped it then leaves a vaped bud taste on top of BHO taste.

put simply this works excellent :D supposed to work well with BHO qwiso wand hash bubble hash all hash :) although i dont beleive pressed kief would work cause it has plant matter in it.

14. Chicken, sounds like u are in my neck Of the woods

15. cotton.... getting high.... sounds like your trying to shoot up a pill

16. lol no the cotton just acts as a holder for the BHO

17. Says the man with crack torches.....:p

18. [quote name='"ReconReefer"']

Says the man with crack torches.....:p[/quote]

hahahah

19. I love it