Can you smoke weed that's been vaped?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Iamtim, Dec 9, 2011.

1. i tried this out after reading this thread. It actually worked pretty well. and i got pretty stoned. the vaped weed was black and dark brown. it didnt taste to bad and it didnt make me cough. but i would only suggest doing this if you are out.

2. Amen to that man. I was confused what these people were smoking.

3. I smoke vaped weed from my mflb and I get so sleepy! does this happen to anyone else? maybe i've been smoking some indica that my friend brought over but i dont like getting sleepy after smoking. im gonna try just vaping fresh weed and leaving the vaped stuff aside. does this make sense to any one? thanks for any info!

4. If you know what your doing when you vape, you wont be leaving any actives in the bud, trust i know if you vape the weed fully, smoking the left over wont have any effect.... tried and tested

5. If you have not vaped your weed to a really dark brown then theres still life left to reuse. A good idea I had a while back is to take your vaped weed and your left over keef. mix it and make spliffs. It goes budget hard... :smoking:

6. im smokin vaped bud now,,,but i dont char it when i vape it at about 280. it gives you a lil buzz :eek:

7. yeah you can smoke the AVB (already vaped bud, or ABV already been vaped if your picky) or make edibles and shit out of it. Since, like you said, most of the thc is gone, it will give you more of a body high from all the CBDs left over, great for before bed or if you short on chop

8. I knoe this post is old but I vape my weed then smoke it gets me more numb when low on bud so helps with my feet pain more.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. It is possible but its probably also possible to smoke an old dried up dog turd js

10. Yes you can. You could also smoke BHO left overs if desperate.

11. Gonna be smoking some AVB now after reading this. Im all out and my guy is dry today i just wanna get high lol.