on some brown dirt shit

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by budensity, Dec 8, 2011.

1. i was answering washedmofo's qustion and i could see that i was not the only one reading this thread at the time i posted that smart one ;) reading the grow bible.its cool jorge has my back.:wave:

2. No offense...but Jorge knows nothing. Scale it down buddy, or you'll be sorry.

3. duly noted.

4. "jorge know's nothing." but he has sold the most books about marijuanna cultivation. i think your thinking of a dif jorge or you are misinfromed my friend

5. Since when does someone know about marijuana judging by the amount of books they've sold? All that mean is that he got lucky and he knows how to market. The book is about the most general thing you could ever read. It just barely touches on the basics of everything. You want someone who knows how to grow quality medicinal grade herbs, i'd say subcool...he actually makes his own strains, unlike jorge who just chills on all the money he's made/making. And does lame ass youtube videos with no new information.

6. jorge has seen some insane grows i must say and his plants were quite nice, but you should look at growers who acaully have to deal with gurilla growig and the law. that can change someones grow. sure jorge has some good tips sometimes but he never really mentions anything about gurilla growing barley wich is key

7. he does cover outdoor growing in the ultimate grow guide.a bit
    and i plan to purchase the master grow guide from brwn dirt
    :smoke:

8. again this is why this thread is called on some brown dirt shit

and not on some jorge cervantes shit

because it is about guerilla growing.

9. Yes brown dirt knows what he is doing, but he does it for the money, not the medicine.

10. everything u need to know about growing is on this forum... u dont need anything from browndirt or jorge...everyone that has had one year of experience could make those videos... and ur list of what u need is retarded. read what u need again and understand it instead of copy and pasting a few items from a list.. if i were u i would quit posting till april or may when u actually have ur plants growin and have a specific problem to ask about, until then read read read GRASSCITY. every outdoor journal u can find.