on some brown dirt shit

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by budensity, Dec 8, 2011.

1. idk u kinda give off a frontin wannabee full of shit vibe. so no advice for u. goodluck.

2. cause if u gotta clone from a clinic u def wouldnt have harvested midget. people that do grow can easily tell when someones frontin about growin.. n u r frontin.

3. Lol, if you bought it from a clinic you would be legal to grow so why hide midgets in the back yard?

4. :mad: hahahah what ever dude i smoke everyday for the last 5 years so,you think im "frontin"? i think your a wigger!

its cool i got a 15 year collection of high times magizines which garunteed have more to offer than you anyways:wave:

5. ok dip shit you go buy a clone in august and put it outside olny bieing a little taller than a foor and a half and use light deprivation and a a round 3 months after doing so i harvested only about 8 or 9 grams of the hardest hitting indica ive had in years 2 hitter quiter time to sleep now shit.:D and yeah i was living in a townhome so my neigbors could see on to my patio so i was trying to keep my plants small.the ones i started from seed only grew about 9 13 inches in hieght with just had about a g of bud on em.
    more of exparament than anything

6. i have my reasons.

7. i just took a drug test for a job about 3 weeks ago and the doctor who went over the results called me and told me has has been doing this for over ten years and i have the highest thc percentage he has ever seen at 3,100 nanograms of thc ppm.ive smoked every day since i was 16.am now 21.

8. get on my level

9. Stfu you are an obnoxious cyst to this forum and all the good people of grasscity.

10. :wave:nice to meet you to spliffinattor.

11. :rolleyes:lol cool bro. i bet!

12. Soo...I just read this...and I hate to throw this one out there.

But this sounds like some more CanadianRoor bull shit if you asked me...here's density's summary "Yeah man, I'm going to go out in the bush and grow these 5 foot plants in 1 gallon buckets, but I don't have a budget or any money so I have to do it super cheap, with no nutes or anything, can you guys help me?!?! I just want to overgrow the government because I smoked one time and I love it!"

Grow up. Get a job, and do some research before you start a hobbie. This is like me going kiteboarding in 35 knots for my first time...unrealistic and stupid.

13. ok bro im not talking about growing 5 fters in 1 gal pots
    not even close!!!
    if you can read... i state multiple times that i have some spots picked out that i could put a few in the ground and let get big 5 foot + but only need to use my 1 gal pots to start my plants and put clones in later in the year,around aug so they dont have time to get to big and i could put them in spots you cant grow monster plants. what the fuck is canadian roor?? naw i more want to overgrow the govt because it is the best natural medicine that shouldnt be illegal!grow for freedom until where free to grow

14. ...

What's your budget again?

15. i could only see dumpin about 300
    $

16. i have a place to come up on potting soil perfect (p.h) for free
    i plan to use ash=free
    and i have a bottle of alaskan fish emulsion
    and a bottle of superthrive
    i have 7,5 gallon water bag's/containers a few of em
    soil and water ph test

things i need
    id like to buy a few bags of fox farm and even buy all three of there nute
    phosphourous
    dolimatelime
    dt spray/neem oil
    chicken wire

things i need

17. also some water absorbing polymere crystals for a few of the spots

18. has anyone ever filled a papper bag with soil and put it in a hole and planted in the papper bag?? the paperbag breaks down after time?
    or even trash bags??

19. Your talking to yourself again ;)
    You don't understand man , we've seen it all before first time growers wanting to grow a million plants , get rich , all or nothing type shit .
    Never gonna work , people don't want to give you advice when you won't take the basic advice that will help you which is growing a fuck load less plants and doing it properly getting some experience .
    Will be funny to watch anyways though
    42o