on some brown dirt shit

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by budensity, Dec 8, 2011.

1. but i hope to cut clones and put out later in the season so they stay smaller and more spread out than these in brn dirt videos

2. also planning on growing squash and other veggies

3. grow for freedom until we are free to grow!

the federal govt. wants to shut down our marijuana dispensary's that provide safe access to our medicine.so this is what they are going to get!

4. this is what im talkin bout getting down and dirty.you have to think that over half the population of people who grow dont have the $ to pay 25-60 $ for 1.5 cu ft of premium soil.i know this for a fact

5. so my car is fucked up,this means all my work this sumer will be done on foot or bike! as if the odds wernt against me already.i walked to a store near my house anout an 1/8 of a mile and i humped 3 pallets one at a time on my back to disasemble and make a planter and greenhouse for my yard i used bamboo for poles i plan to get shade cloth or fiberglass roofing pannel for the top so the neigbors cant see the planter,and to help cut the summer heat and my dad.was like i told you.your not going to grow that shit here,and that if i did he would piss on the plants.he called me from work today and asked if i was " working on the greenhouse in babylon?" in a jamaican sounding voice hahahahahahaahahahah

6. How old are you ?
    You don't take our advice so why join a forum ?
    No offence anyways ...
    Plus carrying it all In on bike will build discipline which you need lots of to be successful .
    I still reccomend doing a few good plants you put lots of effort into
    Rather than a shit load of crap plants .

Everyone young and inexperienced wants to start off with a huge grow and get rich , it's not going to work ...
    Your better off taking peoples advice as were here to help not be "negative nancys"
    42o

7. im 21 sir and just would be happy with a few big plants but,after learning the sucess rate of any plant id rather grow more little plants started later in the year so that way they have less chance of being taken.i have joined this fourm for advice and to see if anyone else has expierence with smaller plants and clones flowering

8. If you look after them properly i dont see why you cant get 100 percent success on 10 - 20 bigger plants.
    If you bite off more than you can chew your gonna see much higher losses :)

9. thanks dude.probly going to grow giants in a few good spots and maby cut clones for other irie spots

10. good lol.
    Research exactly what the plant loves and what it doesnt.
    What will kill it, and what will make it grow huge.
    It costs a little bit at the start but its worth it in the end :)

11. "i have got to make good this season or its all in the toilet"
    -brown dirt warroir

my words of wisdom

12. budensity... is this ur first year playa?

13. first year trying to grow more than a few plants on public land/private property.that isnot mine

14. so have u ever grown anything anywhere?

15. yessir back yard boogie
    ha i have harvested midgets that i started late from seed and a clone i bought from the clinic.ive already said this.plus ive helped a friend harvest around 100 plants and have made bubble hash and b.h.o.