on some brown dirt shit

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by budensity, Dec 8, 2011.

1. so ive been thinking of this for to many years now and after getting a lil expierience this year.i think 2012 is my year.ive got about 5 or 6 nice lil places that are ideal.water is close and it is thick shit that is in steep ruged terrain only real trails are from raccoons or badger maby ?.not sure and ive got about 150 1 gal pots and cloning powder and i need to get irragation line im thinking garden hoses and also chicken wire fox farm soil and nutes and dt spray and gypsum and other organic ferts like worm casting and bat guanno blood and bone meal . im thinking maby only 3 or 4 of my plants in growing in the ground to get huge and lst'd the rest realy short like 1 foot to 2 foot and try to keep em in the small pots for as long as possable hopefully till harvest but if they become to root bound i will have to move them into the soil.going to invest in some water retaining crystals to minamize my trips to the gardens and im also thinking about maby getting milk crates and tieing them up with a trash bag and soil in the milk crate and using a branch up high for a pulley and pulling my some of my babbies high off the ground. any tips or sugestions much appriciated happy growing everyone[​IMG]

2. ...there's 14 more episodes that you can follow.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm9bj4OCH8M]Prohibition Episode 01 Brown Dirt Warrior - YouTube[/ame]

3. not quite browndirt but sounds cool dude. i think he uses sunshine mix#4 and all three heavy harvest dry nutes...

4. yeah ive seen the vid's and i dont have the $ for the soil he uses im going as cheap as possable! any good
    sugestions for amending natural soil with a higher clay content>?

5. dont even know how ima get half the soil and nutes and bug and

6. Less plants just get them bigger and put more effort into each one.
    While the plants are growing its the amount of plants no matter how big or small that you get penalised for.
    The amount of weed you get off 150 in 1g Pots , you could get off a few good plants :)
    Good luck with it though, keep up the research every thing you learn will help you along the way :)
    42o

7. yea i agree fewer plants, bigger pots and better soil n nutes...

8. well i just wanna over grow so i guess im going to do the bigger plants in ground but take clones off them and use the small pots for clones that are started late in the season

9. eddy lepp only got 10 years for cultivating over 20,000 plants so id take what i got if it came to that.the main reason i would rather go smaller that larger is just so i can more easyly hide the small plantsi am in so cal so the smaller the better i dont really have forests to go hide them just natural desert brush and by creeks and rivers which are super green

10. 150 pots is gonna stand out either way lol.
    Its up to you mate just my opinion, especially if you cant afford to do it properly ;)
    Theres the pots, soil (+moss, manure, perlite etc) ferts, bug sprays, fences, spray paint (make everything camo) do you have 150 seeds ?

Brown dirt would have been growing for years and years, how many years experience do you have :)?
    I understand that you dont want to have huge plants but its a lot easier to look after even maybe 50 medium sized ones.
    Make that 49 because you get in less trouble than 50+

Either way it will be sweet to watch and i hope everything works out for you :)
    Good luck
    42o

11. i have some expierence and im not planning on putting all 150 pots in one place more like one here one there along a remote creek or hill sides.and yeah i have a collection of seeds in a box labled sea of green! seeds aquired from helping a friend harvest some og's that hermd out and seeds ive collected through the clinic's and from friends.but maby i would like to keep save some seeds for later and try to fill most of those pots up with clones.that i cut off my big plants that are in ground
    any expierence with cloning outdoors? do you have to really start them inside??

12. the cloning part is where i need some answers

13. also if anyone knows of a good hand crank water pumps or if you can use barrel pumps to extract water and have attached to a hose?

14. also have a seed i got in some blue dream thats legit and i plan on growing that if its a male could i let it pollinate my garden and have a cross breed lake a mystery x blue dream seeds for years?

15. not tryna be a dick but don't do it u don't know what ur getting in to, LEO knows more about growing than u do and froms the sound of ur post ur not n a legal state

16. hahahah this guy! im pretty sure its illegal to grow this plant anywhere.but if you dont take some risk's you will never get anywhere. and its cali bro if you really want to know! its only the #1 state export so umm its on my dude's thanks for the help...cough cough not! i need to pull this off and am going to like a ninja creeping through the night tending to my babys
    scratch that im going to pull this off.with or with out any help from you guy's on here ive already got the help i need from jorge,mr.rosenthal,browndirt. looks like its back to reading through my extensive ht and cannibis coulture magizines

17. ive talked to alot of oldschool growers who have told me about growing on old people's hill side's and also hillside's to convelesent homes for old people and even right next to a fence that keeps you out of a military base in hawaii. so yea im thinking about pretty much any open space of land that inst traveld by humans and if it worked for them why wouldnt it work for me?

18. dude i dont have a job right now and i might aswell put in the time and do work son! hahaha but yea

19. 2012 is going to be my year,you arent going to scare me away,a few months ago i helped a friend harvest 150 plants 50 of which were in pots a lil bit bigger than what i have grown in a trailer park in a city neigbors up the ass no one got busted.i felt like i was in sunnyvale with bubbles and julian we were making bho and bubble hash under the car port rippin bho witha torch and a wand. and neigbors would come over and want to smoke. if ron paul wins we wont have to worry about this anymore!
    RON PAUL 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!