According to Grasscity Growers, what are the best grow tents out there?

GC Growers unite! Please give me feedback in this thread here

Thx

SJ

How can I put bud in my ecig?

• by Beanz107
  • Dec 07 2011 11:15 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • Beanz107
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 72 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:15 PM

I got a ecig the ones with the button and u refil with liquid nicotine, I was wondering if I cud put bud in there? Do i grind it up a shit ton? or like get some kief or what? please help thanks :)
Replies (8)

• Jet Life To The Next Life

• mc9391
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:20 PM

i recommend not doing it. buy a one hitter, next best thing. they r very cheap (under 5 bucks at my local headshop) and get you high.

• kingklick1991
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,680 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:23 PM

if you make into tiniture I think you can but I'm pretty sure you cant use straight bud.

• Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• BadKittySmiles
  • Bronze Member
  • 6,610 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:31 PM

E-Cigs: A How-To, with Canna

Click the above link for more info :)

Posted Image

(Excerpts from the link...)

Concentrates and hash are ideal for making glycerin tincture, that you intend on using in an e-cigarette personal vaporizer.. these tinctures come out much more concentrated, and a bit 'cleaner', than tinctures made with flowers. Using flowers cna bring in un-vapable inert plant matter, such as chlorophyll, plant wax, and bitter salts. This inert remaining debris, can put a strain on your atomizer, which diminishes the vapor produced, reduces functionality, and drastically reduces the life of your e-cig atomizer/vaping equipment.

Posted Image

Posted Image

E-Cigs: A Photo Tutorial using Hash Tincture

(And a pipette, as promised... I buy them by the thousand, use them only once each, sterilize them, and then give them to patients who need them but can't find/afford them. Seems better than just tossing them out Posted Image )
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

PS - If you're one of those people, with an unlimited supply of canna, glycerin tincture can also be used to rapidly hot-box a room ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The tincture is still just as tasty, when it's a residue left on a vape bag, as it is directly from a dropper bottle Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Have fun, and good luck. Posted Image :wave:

• HipsterDoofus
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 124 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:43 PM

You would have to render the thc into a form that will dissolve in a propylene glycol or glycerin base. Then just use a refillable cartridge.

• PipPipPip
  • Beanz107
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 72 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:44 PM

You would have to render the thc into a form that will dissolve in a propylene glycol or glycerin base. Then just use a refillable cartridge.

How wud I get my marijuana to that stage? like mix it in some oil?

• lighthelamp
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 191 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:47 PM

Click the link that was provided and start reading. All your answers are right there.
  • BadKittySmiles likes this

• Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• BadKittySmiles
  • Bronze Member
  • 6,610 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:48 PM

How wud I get my marijuana to that stage? like mix it in some oil?

You have been given a link, with complete directions and a photo tutorial, instructing you how to do so, right above... and no, you should -never- vape or combust cooking oil. You need a proper glycerin tincture, made using hash, and food grade vegetable glycerin. Avoid USP, topical, and other lesser grades of glycerin, which are not meant for internal human consumption.

;)

• HipsterDoofus
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 124 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:18 AM

E-Cigs: A How-To, with Canna

Click the above link for more info :)
  • BadKittySmiles likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users