Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making yourself throw up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Veggietales, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Does anyone find it extremely hard to make yourself throw up?

I have a spanish test tomorrow and I can't be hungover for it so I stuck my finger down my throat for like 10 seconds and it took like 3 tries of dry-heaving for it to work.

It blows, but it's worth not having a hangover

2. i usually just dont drink if i dont want to be hungover. but thats just me.

3. Usually I don't drink if I can't risk being hungover...

4. I didn't think I was drinking that much, but it hit my like a brick wall, I stuck my finger down my throat like 10 times to make myself puke

5. lol i can do that without my finger lol

6. Nah I have a really sensitive reflex. Not that I usually try and make myself throw up O.O but I do get tonsil stones, which are nasty as fuck, so I try and massage those fuckers out on a regular basis. That makes me puke sometimes. But worth it. Nasty fuckers.

7. Yeah fuck that. Everytime i try i just dry heave and it hurts so fucking bad.

8. drink alot of water to not get hungover. making yourself puke will make you even more hungover the next day if you dont load up on fluids afterwards

9. You could have just drank straight alcohol out of the bottle and swished it around in your mouth and stuff. Or had really strong alcohol. You could have easily gagged and then puked it right back up heh heh.

I remember one time in like 7th grade I wanted to be sick the next day so I did that to throw up.

I also remember one time I took a bunch of eggs and cheese and milk and stuff and put it all in the toilet and mixed it up and left it in there so that my mom would call me in sick the next day.. lmao

10. You would've been fine if you drank enough water tonight and the next morning.

11. Don't make yourself throw up... Ever. It's a bad power to have. Just load up on gatorade and water.

12. If i get too drunk and get sick i hold it in and im not drunk in like 2-3 hours. If i throw up it always seems to get in my nose and a little piece of barf chicken whatever stuffs my nose up for like 4-6 hours i hate it. Drink water, Hold that shit.

13. I've drinken two nalgenes of water, a gatorade, and vitamin water but I still had the spins so I resorted to sticking my finger down my throat.

It's the first time I've ever done it and I absolutely hate it.

14. When ever i start to get the spins i log off grasscity. Computer makes it worse. Glass of water ,1 cracker and im raceing to the bed before i pass out/throw up. ZZzzzz

15. well i dont suggest forcing yourself to throw up but sometimes you got to as nothing feels better than after your done throwing up. i suggest you eat some protein such as eggs, 2 strips of bacon for some grease, and follow up with toast to absorb the alcohol while drinking half Gatorade half water as thats the best way to rehydrate.

16. [​IMG]
    Well atleast were not at this point yet.
    and yes he's sleeping