Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Regular smoker vs. occasional smoker?

• Please log in to reply

mlrock

mlrock

LowTolerance

• Registered Upgraded
  • 319 posts
What's the most often that someone can smoke and still be considered an occasional smoker? And for that matter, what's the least often someone can smoke and still be considered a regular smoker?

lnhaleTHC

lnhaleTHC

• Registered Upgraded
  • 450 posts
i think that a regular smoker would be an everyday smoker, i'm somewhere in between because i smoke a couple days a week not everyday:smoke:

bricko hash

bricko hash

can i borrow a lighter?

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
it varies person to person so who knows? i really don't think it matters how much or often you smoke as long as your helping the cause.

MiloHasAGun

MiloHasAGun

• Registered Upgraded
  • 688 posts

occasional is maybe once every 6 months... a regular smoker is like once every month.. a chronic smoker is maybe 2-3 times a month

lol then what is someone that smokes everyday like a regular occasional chronic smoker?

lovenweed420

lovenweed420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 261 posts
I smoke everyday do I'm a regular smoker and occasion smoker wild be like a few times a month but that's just me

headie shot

headie shot

• Registered Upgraded
  • 782 posts

occasional is maybe once every 6 months... a regular smoker is like once every month.. a chronic smoker is maybe 2-3 times a month

than what would you call someone that smokes more than once per day?

Doozyy

Doozyy

East Coast

• Banned by Moderators
  • 230 posts
regular smoker is like once or twice a week i would say. occasional smoker.. a few times a month.

HeyHey

HeyHey

Astro Travelin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 580 posts
Occasional smoker: Smokes 2 or 3 times a month. Or has a 1/4 of bud and maybe lasts him a month.
Regular smoker: Smokes with friends on the regular. Maybe reunite at a house and spark a few j's everyone in a while.
Daily smoker: Wake and Bake, followed by getting off you bed, taking a shower, hitting the jay you left in your room before entering the shower. Smokes that jay while getting ready to go to school/work. Smokes a quickie in the car before heading off to whatever you plans are for the day. On lunch break, spark another one, eat, head back to work.... so on, so on.... MY OPINION ON WHAT THE TERMS MEAN

weednotcrack

weednotcrack

Exercise & Healthy Diet

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,795 posts

than what would you call someone that smokes more than once per day?

lol then what is someone that smokes everyday like a regular occasional chronic smoker?

You call them a pothead.:laughing:

Ledzeppelin505

Ledzeppelin505

• Registered Upgraded
  • 126 posts

lolololololol no. If a chronic smoker is 2-3 times a month then what is an everyday smoker? A marijuana:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello: plant? lololol

Work-free drugplace

• Registered Upgraded
  • 839 posts
Everyday here...

am I not normal?

weednotcrack

weednotcrack

Exercise & Healthy Diet

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,795 posts

Everyday here...

am I not normal?

I'm pretty sure when you start to smoke weed everyday, morning, noon, and night, you're a addict. It's okay, be proud of your addiction, scream it from the mountain tops! "I'm [insert name] and I'm a Weed Addict!"

:laughing:

Seriously though, it's nothing to be proud of.

Stealf

Stealf

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,666 posts
Occasional is 1-4 times weekly, Regular is 1-4 times daily.

Guest_Leafin_*

Guest_Leafin_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Regular smoker I'd say smokes everyday. An occasional smoker, maybe once a week (few times a month). Chronic smoker, multiple times a day.

Douggs

Douggs

Alone by Enlightenment

• Registered Upgraded
  • 736 posts

Occasional is 1-4 times weekly, Regular is 1-4 times daily.

Spot on

thestonedstoner

thestonedstoner

Woop Woop Woop

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,321 posts
aint nothing wrong with smokin' weed erryday

ktdubs

ktdubs

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts