Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

My Friend Thinks He Sucked My Dick?

• Please log in to reply

its_420

its_420

smokes for kids who cant!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,423 posts
u probably made him gay... now u have to be his boyfriend or u will go to hell...

its_420

its_420

smokes for kids who cant!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,423 posts

Just admit you're gay for eachother. No straight guy would take his pants off in the dark and stick his "fingers" in another guy's mouth.

Posted Image

seriously... what straight guy puts his fingers in another dudes mouth lmfao... thats like gross man...

Senseless

Senseless

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,222 posts
i think that counts as three kicks in the ass

jimboob

jimboob

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,032 posts
Soo...your in a dark room, your friend is next to you passed the fuck out. You pull down your pants and stick your fingers in his mouth....

thats soooo fucking gay dude lmao

greenbrad420

greenbrad420

for science!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,657 posts
your avatar

NorCalPiff

NorCalPiff

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,888 posts

Okay so apparently he broke up with his GF of 2 years yesterday as well... Maybe thats what hes sad over? lmfao idfk

edit: hes still staying this shit happened though.

LMAO you really brought this kids inner-demons out! So fucking funny

Guest_zachary27889_*

Guest_zachary27889_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
i call bullshit. I dont buy it, you probably did stick your penis in his mouth. Perhaps your the one in denial?

in any case
*strums guitar*

There once were to cowboys alone out on the trail, then they discovered you can have sex with another male. now theyre having butt sex, cowbow buttsex SODOMYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! yeah sodomy!

Misc

Misc

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 8,690 posts
this is why you never pass out drunk around white people

NorCalPiff

NorCalPiff

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,888 posts

Uh buddy you know your suppose to put fingers in a girls mouth when you finger the fuck out of her and make her lick it up off your fingers then stick it back up her hole.

Not the other way around!

....the fuck?

Dualified

Dualified

#SpliffLife

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,914 posts
So, you guys are gay for each other? That's what I'm hearing here. Just admit it.

JuicyGoose

JuicyGoose

girlys

• Bronze Member
  • 17,465 posts

Travy Pants

Travy Pants

voodoo blue

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,433 posts
Why were you putting your fingers in his mouth? That sounds kind of gay if you ask me..

aKidYouWanaKnow

aKidYouWanaKnow

My name is Harrison.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,380 posts
Probably was your meat hammer.

kimkelly

kimkelly

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Way to go man, pretending to sexually assault your friend is totally awesome. For the record, I would punch you in the mouth.

jcofillinois

jcofillinois

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,170 posts
why would you even post something so humiliating? i know it's anonymous, but you're pretty much revealing you're a gay man.

BushSquatting

BushSquatting

With no paper

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,212 posts
This thread is full of gold. I laughed my ass off through all 3 pages. I rarely rate threads, but your gayness deserves these 5 stars.

aznno0odles

aznno0odles

savage

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,383 posts
lol op sees responses and is like " shit........."

GaiaGuy

GaiaGuy

Combining Yellow & Blue

• Registered Upgraded
  • 749 posts
If he is “super religious” then drinking for the first time may have already filled him with guilt. Who knows what form of scare tactics he was raised with to warn against drinking. In a worse-case scenario, he may have actually been sexually abused in his youth and the experience caused a bad flashback.

In the future I suggest you avoid messing with people unless that is an established part of your relationship. It does not sound like this was the case here.

I am concerned that he has been insisting to people that you sexually violated him. Expressing a desire to die is equally serious. If he did cause harm to himself, his GF (among others) may directly blame you. Then it’s your word against theirs.

You need to approach this from his point of view.

In his point of view, he was passed out drunk and you put a part of your body into his mouth. He was vulnerable and you violated his person and his trust. (Where the sexual slant comes from I cannot say, but for whatever reason he believes it. That is what is important.)

If he is underage then he may feel especially trapped because he cannot tell anyone in a position of authority about what happened. Most overtly religious people grow up knowing that they can always turn to their parents or their Church leaders for help, but for the first time in his life that is not the case.

Taking these points into consideration, all you can do is offer assurance that that you would never violate him likes that. Sincerely apologize for your actions. Tell him that it was your finger. Do not offer excuses such as, “it was only a joke,” “you’re over reacting”. That is the last thing he wants to hear.

Then leave it at that.

Unfortunately there is not much more you can do. Whatever personal issues are going on with him will have to remain with him unless he either works them out, or he moves past them. For your sake I hope the fallout fades quickly.

In the future handle first-timers with kid-gloves, and that extends to all activities.

Peace.

Taylored

Taylored

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,417 posts

This reminds me of that south park episode where butters sucks cartmans dick and then they send him to like an anti-gay christian camp lmao

tl;dr: your bro is gay for sucking your finger :P

This reminds me of that south park episode where cartman sucks butters dick and takes a picture of it to show everyone. He thinks that butter is the gay one for getting his dick sucked haha

hiimhi

hiimhi

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,200 posts
this thread is pretty fucking gay I think you might be too OP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users