The Official Barack Obama Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Herbiv0r, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Troll, just stop enabling him. 45 posts? I bet this guy made a post somewhere and put 40 more on the same thread, then made this thread so we wouldn't know he's a troll right away.

I mean, supporting Obama? That's SO 3 and a half years ago.

2. I find this a little hypocritical fellow RP supporters. Some members posting in here are the first ones to get their panties tied in a bunch when someone trolls the RP Appreciation Thread, yet here you are, trolling the Obama thread. If you can't beat'em, join'em eh? :rolleyes:

3. It's pretty obvious this guy is trolling... If you can't see that you may want to get your head checked.

4. obama is the shit:

financial markets = stablized
    health care = provided
    gays = openly serving in military

5. Wasn't trolling, good joke tho...

6. No he's saying anyone with a brain about the interwebs could see he's trollin trollin trollin trollin

7. also

iraq war is over
    bin laden is dead
    libya has a democratic government
    created a strategic partnership with australia and india
    free trade agreements with south korea and ASEAN

i appreciate all of these things

8. The OP. So yeah, like I said go see someone about your possible mental disabilities.

9. Exactly. Cooperating with Israeli intelligence to bomb Iranian nuclear sites and scientists. Or maybe Israeli is doing this on its own. Either way, a threat is being targeted while Obama is president. The Arabs are about to overthrow a repressive Syrian regime, which will weaken terrorist sponsoring Iran. Obama is Batman.

10. OP is multiple accounts.

Troll thread is troll thread.

11. btw is your avatar obama swagged out with his pecs and oakleys hahaha

12. Hardy!
    You are just a dreamer. like your RP fantasy.
    Just a dream!

13. If these are serious questions, it's no wonder I can't get a straight answer from you RP koolaide drinkers!

We are not pro war (why are RP faithful so ignorant), we are not pro corporatism (that's RP's friends the GOP)
    Oh and the dumbest comment of all, we (here on GC) are pro pot!(again the proof that RP followers are not too bright and live in a fantasy world!)

14. lmfao owned.

15. if you vote for Obama then you are pro war and anti weed..

end of story

i am right and you are wrong..

sorry

16. hahahahaha spoken like a true libertarian "intellectual"

17. Because the bigger issue is our tanking economy and wrong way path of the GOP!

Voting for RP (like you will) for the sake of pot legalization, is RETARDED!
    His deregulation ideas are also crap, but that's another post.

First off, the rest of congress will not go for it, PERIOD, and you drones seem to be too stoned to figure that out.
    People in high office have been calling for an end to the drug wars for years!
    Still too much opposition.

18. But voters could have voted for Cain and gotten pro war and anti weed. I don't really see how your saying obama=anti legalization