The official "Ron Paul Hate Thread"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LSYouTiger, Dec 3, 2011.

1. This thread was created to argue against Ron Paul. Personally I back RP 100% but I just want to hear the arguments that people have against him.

2. I hate him because he tells the truth

3. About time.

4. #4 Bajhshot, Dec 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
    Hahahaha, dalars if you read this, it is safe to post on this thread. don't worry, I won't post ron paul stuff if your posts get deleted in this one. hahahaha :bongin:

5. I <3 haters.

6. Bring itttt AWWWWWWNNNN

7. see you all in 30 pages

8. Everyone must love Ron Paul then. Great to know

9. Inb4dalarsretardedargument

10. Not even I hate him...

11. Get dalars so we can find out why some people don't like RP. That way this thread doesn't turn into another appreciation thread

12. this thread should of been titled "OFFICIAL Tell Me Why You Hate Ron Paul Thread"

just sayin...

13. I think John Paul Jones' contribution to Led Zeppelin is highly under rated.

14. Ron Paul sucks because he's a politician and still support the state.

15. Yea I'm changing the name. You have made the biggest contribution to this thread thus far.

16. #16 dalars, Dec 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
    Ron Paul is a loser because of his economic plan!

Straight from his web site.

As President, Ron Paul will lead the way out of this crisis by:

•\tVetoing any unbalanced budget Congress sends to his desk.

This sounds good in principle, but unless one party in congress has super majority, he can hold his breath and turn blue. Still will have a problem.
    So HOW does he fix that?? Anyone know?

•\tRefusing to further raise the debt ceiling so politicians can no longer spend recklessly.

Again, this sounds good in principle, but as we have seen this can be bad for business when we get down graded. We have debt problem that requires us to borrow. PERIOD. This part cannot be changed.

Ron’s election will not change our current debt issue and the need to borrow.
    If our credit gets down graded or worse, we default, well......

Again he offers no solution other than his flapping gums.

* Fighting to fully audit (and then end) the Federal Reserve System, which has enabled the over 95% reduction of what our dollar can buy and continues to create money out of thin air to finance future debt.

The Franks/Dodd bill had legislation in it that got things to open up at the fed. That IS how we found out about the secret loans for trillions of dollars. There is a long way to go, but tell me..

WHAT replaces the FED in the Libertarian utopia?
    (Everyone avoids this question)

* Legalizing sound money, so the government is forced to get serious about the dollar’s value.

What does this mean??

* Ending the corporate stranglehold on the White House.

Does this mean getting rid of Lobbyists?? Then hell ya!

•\tDriving down gas prices by allowing offshore drilling, abolishing highway motor fuel taxes, increasing the mileage reimbursement rates, and offering tax credits to individuals and businesses for the use and production of natural gas vehicles.

Now this one is just dumb.

Opec controls oil prices along with the stock traders. We have plenty of wells currently producing, that were drilled long ago, so that oil should be $20/barrel oil.

But NO the oil companies still sell it for the GOING rate set by OPEC and the stock traders.
    RP's plan to Drill baby drill, is only for political purpose and will have NO immediate effect on our economy or oil prices . Better energy independence in 5 years, maybe.

Then there is the fact that it will take years for any of the NEW wells to reach market!

"abolishing highway motor fuel taxes"

This is what pays for road maintenance! This is not a good plan! Now the state has to pick up the repair costs from YOUR taxes, oops! RP is going to make your state taxes go up for road repair you don't even drive on.

* Eliminating the income, capital gains, and death taxes to ensure you keep more of your hard-earned money and are able to pass on your legacy to your family without government interference.
    This is a PIPE DREAM that would take YEARS to put in place, IF the the congress went along with it. Plenty of programs to dismantle and armies to bring home and fire.
    Then we will have an extra million unemployed.

* Opposing all unfunded mandates and unnecessary regulations on small businesses and entrepreneurs.

What politician is not saying this, BIG DEAL! (oh ya, only Ron Paul can be trusted)

regulations on small business, is not the problem.
    DEMAND for what the small business makes, is the problem.

Next up education and health care.

Oddly I agree with several of his other policy positions.
    Time for food and drugs

17. the fuck is this shit

18. Ron Paul wants poor people to die in the streets.

19. I hate Ron Paul because he wants us to have personal responsibility!!!! WTF is that shit!?!??!