Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownies or Firecrackers? Hmmm!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Puffit, Dec 2, 2011.

1. ok i am so confused on what to do. i am getting 3 1/8th of crip tommorow and i am gonna make edibles. I can either make brownies or firecrackers. i am alergic to peanut butter and i heard dat nutella doesn't work always. so i was thinking should i do this for the firecrackers? i was gonna get chocolate put some butter put sum vegatable oil. then heat that up let it cool put it on crackers then grind up the weed put on then cook like a regular way. or should i make canna oil then strain it and put it in brownie mix, then bake brownies. see the thing is i only have 4 hours to make one of them. so which one could i get the smell out faster and get me high longer/more. i really wanna know thank you guys so much if you help me!!!!!!!!!

2. you pretty much just cancled anything possible more potent/no smell? 4 hours? just smoke outside

3. I smoke always! I wanna try something else!!!

4. Anyone? Thanks!

5. Firecrackers, .5 grams in each one would be the fastest, the oil residue is gonna stink more.

I have used chocolate crackers, marshmellows, peanut butter (absorbs the bud due to its fatty content), and hershey's pieces. Wrap them in foil and bake on 325 for 15 mins.

6. Well im allergic to peanut butter. Is it ok if i put like butter in the melted chocolate so it gets fatty? And with the marshmellows do youput them in before you cook them or after?

7. Okay well make a thick butter & chocolate mix and spread it onto the cracker, then put the bud, then the marshmallows, wrap it and bake!

8. Ok that was my plan:) thanks dude. But i kinda wanna make brownies because some people say these don't work. :(

9. then shut the fuck up man you remind me of my jewish friend who i made him a firecracker with his weed and hed ask every single minute "why arent i high? did you rip me off" and we were at a triad party if you eat edibles and keep thinkin ur not gonna get high then you wont. Listen not to be a dick sorry but use nutella, it has a high fat content and if your worried hes what you do

1)Get Saltine Crackers (x2)
    2)Spread your nutella evenly on both crackers
    3)place about .6 TOTAL of good GROUND nug spread in the middle away from edges.
    4)put like a teaspoon of canola oil on the ground weed
    5) now put the two crackers together (one has weed and nutella, other has just nutella)
    6) Wrap aluminum foil on cracker
    7) place in the preheated oven of 330 F
    8)cook for like 25 mins
    9)spray febreze and eat the firecracker
    10) just chill allow the high to come on naturally dont expect it do as normal

10. Just a suggestion - I use hash for making the oil and there's basically no smell, it's clean and easy, and it is almost fool proof if you just follow BadKitty's directions (refer to her thread above for canna oil).

11. The 420 Special- your a dick but nice at the same time thanks bro!