Whats about to happen in America?

Discussion in 'General' started by goldtide, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Stansberry is a scam he just wants your money.

2. Stansberry is echoing what a lot of prominent financial advisors have been saying for a while, Michael Lombardi is another one of them.

The devaluation of the USD by superfluous creation of money, is a serious thing. Did you know that when everyone was outraged at the 787 Billion baillout during the credit crysis? Well, in fact, the actual amount, which was discovered by the recent FED audit, was 16 Trillion dollars. So between 2007 and 2010 the FED gave out 16 Trillion USD in secret bailout loans.

16 Trillion is more than America's entire external debt!

For those interested in finances and the banking system;

Audit of the Federal Reserve Reveals $16 Trillion in Secret Bailouts | Unelected.org

This chart showcases a bit which amounts of money are used where;

xkcd: Money Chart

The best part of the money chart, is if you look at the trillion section. In 2007 there were 66 Trillion USD in credit default swaps. (Which are, to vulgarize a lot, a sort of insurance against the value of 'another financial item' falling) Then in 2009 had already dropped to 31 Trillion. Some of them might have been cancelled, but there is surely a high amount of people who had foresight of the crash, and placed these 'bests' against all the big companies and banks which were about to bust.

These values are so exorbitant it's almost unbelievable.

Michael lombardi even gave a date to his prediction, which is the end of the fiscal year for Russia and China. They apparently want to create their own currency, and remove themselves from the international trading scene. (dropping the USD completely).

If you haven't watched Zeitgeist Addendum, it could be a nice intro to start reading more into this kind of stuff. IT's not everyone's cup of tea, but in due time it will become everyone's concern.

3. You gave me a link to contrails. I think you meant chemtrails.

Contrails are just water vapor released created by planes. Your thinking of "chemtrails". Which stem from the belief the government is releasing deadly chemicals out of planes, for some unknown reason.

I keep a open mind on the subject of chemtrails, but that picture you posted wasn't even a example of a contrail, or a chemtrail, they where just normal clouds.

4. I think the theory is weather control

5. Yeah, meant chemtrails. They were not normal clouds man believe me. I watched the planes create these and over the day they just expand.

modification

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lij8N77DYA]CURVED AIR It happened today - YouTube[/ame]

7. I wouldn't be surprised if i came on grasscity and NO ONE from America was posting.

8. I'm going to quote this so people read it again.

9. ameeeerica, fuck yah!!!!!

10. by looking on the current past i have determined it will be some stupid celebrity scandal that will make me more misanthropic than before, which i wont think is possible.

11. Why am I watching this...I don't care.

ahahahah.

12. keep an open mind.

and dont complain when these things start to happen. you know, since you dont care.

whether or not things are going to get as bad as the video suggests, i think its ignorant for people to continue believing that they are safe and fine.

the video (early on) suggests the concept of normalcy bias - something that most americans are probably feeling. just because it hasnt ever happened must mean that it never will.

:rolleyes:

13. Whats going to happen?

Barrack Osama is going to move on to Stage 2 of his secretive agenda. Americans are going to see less of the nice guy but more of the "down to business" attitude.

Barrack is going to be focused on preparation. Making some calls with some important people and discussing how plans will be executed for the second "terrorist" attack to make sure everything goes smoothly.