Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Whats about to happen in America?

• Please log in to reply

psychoperson25

psychoperson25

New GC Fresh Like a Teepee

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,372 posts
Stansberry is a scam he just wants your money.

Vhorthex

Vhorthex

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
Stansberry is echoing what a lot of prominent financial advisors have been saying for a while, Michael Lombardi is another one of them.

The devaluation of the USD by superfluous creation of money, is a serious thing. Did you know that when everyone was outraged at the 787 Billion baillout during the credit crysis? Well, in fact, the actual amount, which was discovered by the recent FED audit, was 16 Trillion dollars. So between 2007 and 2010 the FED gave out 16 Trillion USD in secret bailout loans.

16 Trillion is more than America's entire external debt!

For those interested in finances and the banking system;

Audit of the Federal Reserve Reveals $16 Trillion in Secret Bailouts | Unelected.org

This chart showcases a bit which amounts of money are used where;

xkcd: Money Chart

The best part of the money chart, is if you look at the trillion section. In 2007 there were 66 Trillion USD in credit default swaps. (Which are, to vulgarize a lot, a sort of insurance against the value of 'another financial item' falling) Then in 2009 had already dropped to 31 Trillion. Some of them might have been cancelled, but there is surely a high amount of people who had foresight of the crash, and placed these 'bests' against all the big companies and banks which were about to bust.

These values are so exorbitant it's almost unbelievable.

Michael lombardi even gave a date to his prediction, which is the end of the fiscal year for Russia and China. They apparently want to create their own currency, and remove themselves from the international trading scene. (dropping the USD completely).

If you haven't watched Zeitgeist Addendum, it could be a nice intro to start reading more into this kind of stuff. IT's not everyone's cup of tea, but in due time it will become everyone's concern.

Solipsist NPC

Solipsist NPC

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,134 posts

No, these "clouds" were created by aircrafts. Google

They are supposedly good for the atmosphere, yet they kill everything in their path. And trust me, I've watched the planes fly and slowly create these clouds. Just look it up and read about it if you don't believe me :P

You gave me a link to contrails. I think you meant chemtrails.

Contrails are just water vapor released created by planes. Your thinking of "chemtrails". Which stem from the belief the government is releasing deadly chemicals out of planes, for some unknown reason.

I keep a open mind on the subject of chemtrails, but that picture you posted wasn't even a example of a contrail, or a chemtrail, they where just normal clouds.

mushroomsatsuji

mushroomsatsuji

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 28,032 posts

Contrails are just water vapor released created by planes. Your thinking of "chemtrails". Which stem from the belief the government is releasing deadly chemicals out of planes, for some unknown reason.

I think the theory is weather control

meowtoyou

meowtoyou

Wait What?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,572 posts

You gave me a link to contrails. I think you meant chemtrails.

I keep a open mind on the subject of chemtrails, but that picture you posted wasn't even a example of a contrail, or a chemtrail, they where just normal clouds.

Yeah, meant chemtrails. They were not normal clouds man believe me. I watched the planes create these and over the day they just expand.

I think the theory is weather control

modification

tharedhead

tharedhead

Southern Gothic

• Bronze Member
  • 8,881 posts

catfish swiming

catfish swiming

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,296 posts
I wouldn't be surprised if i came on grasscity and NO ONE from America was posting.

psychoperson25

psychoperson25

New GC Fresh Like a Teepee

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,372 posts

Stansberry is a scam he just wants your money.

I'm going to quote this so people read it again.

steezyDAT

steezyDAT

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,841 posts
ameeeerica, fuck yah!!!!!

Guest_hippielama_*

Guest_hippielama_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
by looking on the current past i have determined it will be some stupid celebrity scandal that will make me more misanthropic than before, which i wont think is possible.

SotalyTober

SotalyTober

If you like it +rep it?(:

• Registered Upgraded
  • 997 posts
Why am I watching this...I don't care.

ahahahah.

architoker

architoker

canabananabanoids

• Bronze Member
  • 5,411 posts

smokeyeyes12

smokeyeyes12

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,918 posts
Whats going to happen?

Barrack Osama is going to move on to Stage 2 of his secretive agenda. Americans are going to see less of the nice guy but more of the "down to business" attitude.

Barrack is going to be focused on preparation. Making some calls with some important people and discussing how plans will be executed for the second "terrorist" attack to make sure everything goes smoothly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users