Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you the first time you got high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AveryThc, Nov 30, 2011.

1. 16. Right before my driver's license test. I passed my first time....

2. I actually took my driver's license road test after my 2nd or 3rd time toking the night before.
    I failed in my fucking long truck and i told myself it was the weed xD
    Passed the 2nd time tho in my sister's car

3. 17. Never looked back.

4. 11, my 21 year old (at the time) brother smoked it with me. I'm 22 now and I couldn't fathom blazing up an 11 year old. Even if it was my brother but on the other hand better he introduce me than someone else I guess...:rolleyes:

5. 15. Was a great day.

6. 13 i didnt get high my first time tho:p

7. every post in this thread makes me want to get high

8. lol i was 17.. It was so funny, i greened out my first time. Literally, greened the shit out of my skull. I was with my cousin, fortunately but i lost motor coordination n started hearing shit. Later on that day, i ate some poutine and stayed high for like 4 more hours until i passed out.

9. My first time was when I was fourteen. It was pretty awesome. A guy I had been hanging out with for a while asked if I wanted to smoke with him and I decided I'd give it a shot.

• Like Like x 1
  10. 19. Smoked out of a bottle bong with someone I know (not really a friend). It was scary and felt uncomfortable lol

11. 14 or just before my 14th

12. 14Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

13. I got stoner problems I don't remember my age but I do remember I was so high I thought I was dead or felt like i was out of body and was talking for what seemed forever in my head until one of my brothers friends looked at me and said DUDE chill your not dead....!!!!!

14. just joined a rock band, right before i got my drivers license so i'd guesstamate it was 15 1/2.  guitar player i went to high school with, maybe the keyboard player, not sure now. one of them. then we tried tea soaked in an unmentionable, this didn't do anything for us.

15. 16. Shitty schwag I stole from my mom. Didn't smoke again until I was 18, and from then on, every now and then throughout college (my school was way more into drinking than smoking, sadly). I became an everyday guy when I was 23 and in my own place.

16. well my mom hotboxed with me as an infant in her car so lik 1

17. 14, it was a perfect age to start!

18. 27. Seriously.