Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Central MA pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by I<3Milfs, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Getting some OG X Chemdawg tomorrow. Updates as soon as I grab it.

2. 7' tall sour kush plant. Yielded close to 3 pounds.
    [​IMG]

3. Amazing stuff dude, im up in Nashua nh and cant find anywhere close to the quality and prices your displaying, I am truly jealous haha

4. In manchester nh and 300 seems to be the going rate for zips of fire these days.

5. I know I have to clean her. First time hitting her since I got out of work at 5am. Macbook pic. :smoking:
    [​IMG]

6. These are my kids. From right to left. Sour Kush, Blueberry, Kushberry, mango and the big bitch is my creation of lemon haze x purple kush
    [​IMG]

7. Not really a pick up. But, cured some sour kush off of a early harvest.
    [​IMG]

8. It's been a while. On vacation from work and here is some purp.
    [​IMG]

9. I live in ma and just got some amazing blueberry haha. If its the same its AMAZING

10. Forgot my pic haha, here's some afghan I've had, I post most of my glory pics in the MA dank thread

ForumRunner_20130510_040138.png

11. Nice job in this thread I live in Central MA too and i really like your bud!!

12. Props to everyone for keeping this alive. Here's what I smoked out of in Boston with a buddy. Shit had a lot of drag but we were BLAZED!

[​IMG]

13. #173 I<3Milfs, Jun 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013

Def not the same. My stuff stayed in Worcester between me and 2 friends. Here's a picture right after I did a test harvest on the blueberry, sour kush and my creation. 

14. Looks good man, bring it up to the next state and make kill

15. Finally, I've returned... Pictures will be up soon. I've got some goodies.

16. Roughly a half of different hash oils.
    [​IMG]

Quarter of some shatter.
    [​IMG]

Shatter with some butter on it.
    [​IMG]

17. Latest grab. Half zip of some shatter.
    [​IMG]

18. hate to do this but my boy just had to go ghost and ive got nobody else... any help?

19. lmaoooo