Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Central MA pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by I<3Milfs, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Dayum, you pick up a lot of bud. How much did that QP run you?
    I agree... i just had some Purple Urkle as well and it looked similar to that. I hear GDP does not get you as high as the Urkle... i believe it. Ive had some ok gdp from what i refer to as "the local caregiver" and ive had purple urkle from my buddy in another city that happens to be known for its bud, Bozeman Montana... Urkle is definitely better. And the price was better too... 225/oz

And how much these zips running you? Most people cut pretty good deals on zips here in MT even for us non patients... $250-300/oz in Billings... $200-250/oz for cities like Bozeman and Missoula (both great college towns).

2. The "purple urkle" was 400 a z. Well worth it. The qp runs bout 1000 depending on who i get it from. P's are on the high end 36. Picking up again Tuesday with some Mango Kush and some more purple.

3. Pretty good deals for Massachusetts man... i pay 1000/qp delivered :smoke: (130 miles drive for my dude)

4. Looks really dank to me, used to live in mass, and supreme bud like this can be hard to come by sometimes.

5. Just wait till Tuesday mid day. I'll be updating. Grabbed some Sensi Star today.

6. I want to have sex with your weed bags.

7. If the price is right anything can happen...:hello:

8. #48 I<3Milfs, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2012
    Sensi Star with no flash
    [​IMG]

With flash
    [​IMG]

9. I had that same GDP on Christmas too! Im from the 978.

10. What batch of GDP? The extremely purple one or the latest batch? Picking up tomorrow. Should be some fluffy buds. :eek:

11. Green Crack
    [​IMG]

12. Blueberry
    [​IMG]

13. My tolerance break is up. 1 month done and I grabbed some of this today. GDP.
    [​IMG]

14. ^Dank. Have fun man!

15. I'm normally not a fan of GDP. But, this shit FUCKS you up. And has a wonderful taste of purple.:eek:

16. WOO! Lovin how you're repping Mass man. Right on. Congrats on 1 month T break as well.

17. Milford, MA home of the MILFS SON.

18. Got a "grab bag" of 3 zips. I got 1 of Afghani Kush, 1 of no name purp, and 1 of 508 grown Sour D.

Afghani Kush
    [​IMG]

Sour D
    [​IMG]

No Name Purp
    [​IMG]

19. Beginning of every year I do it. Brings my tolerance back down to a recreational smoker. Rather nice collection of forestry your self kind sir.

20. t- breaks im currently on one.

sweet buds man i can never seem to find named strains in my part of MA