What disgusts you?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Apocrypha8, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Those really fat people that drive the motorized scooter carts in wal-mart. They can walk, but it's too much effort so the store supplies them with a vehicle inside the store. If I were to just bike through the store and grab shit, I'd be kicked out in a heartbeat. I understand those vehicles are meant for disabled people and I understand their purpose in the store, but they shouldn't allow fat people to ride in them.

2. There are many things that disgust me within society, but a few that would top my list are: ignorance, greed, corrup goverment, snobbish women, society living in their own little worlds(This saddens me very much to see people absorbed in their own little words and not actually understanding/realizing the world around them and what goes on.

I could rant paragraphs about the one in bold, but I'll just cut it short at that.

3. When there's piss on the toilet seat! Esp. When I have to boo boo at school ha

4. When i see total fucking d-bag with a hot ass girl, knowing he's getting laid.

5. Threads that spread hate?

6. #46 housey, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    What disgusts me?

People who think they are entitled to live out of my fucking toolbox because they are too damn lazy to get together their own tools. I don't give a shit if you "need them" to do a job, its not my problem so fork out and get your own. I don't have $10,000 of tools bought at my own expense for other people to make a living with.

If you can't handle the responsibility of having to provide/maintain your own equipment, piss off back to McDonalds and go earn minimum wage.

EDIT: I'm not talking about people occasionally borrowing other peoples stuff, I mean like full on treating other peoples shit like its their own

7. Greedy people.

8. Money. The fact that people base everything they do around it. Sure you need it but people stress over it to much. People just need to take it easy and stop stressing.

9. wankers that mugg you off to the max!! i recently did a weeks work painting and decorating with a ''mate'' and then told me his boss didnt like me on site with him..then told me he hadnt got paid and i'll have to wait a week and then told me he cant afford to pay me at all !

needless to say im going to smash the fuck out of him or his van..possibly both

10. [quote name='"MagicStars"']

I'd say half the sob storys they tell on there are bull. If you have a good voice, it seems too easy to become someone with shows like x-factor. Overall the show is crap.[/quote]

"If you have a good voice, it seems too easy to become someone with shows like x-factor."

that doesnt even make any sense. the people that actually deserve to win typically do. and those people are the ones with the real sob stories. yeah the winner is gonna make tons of money but its not like they dont need it. once again i watch it more for the people on the show than the show itself.

11. american politics trickling north and making it even harder for us to get ahead in the legalization game:mad:

12. people that hurt animals. shits fucked. Hunting is straight becuase if you actually wanna sit in a tree and shoot a single deer in 8 hours...thats cool with me. but people that beat dogs or throw kittens into rivers is no good.

13. A good amount of the things I see in society disgust me. Greed, materialism, fear of bad weather, I could go on all day but I'd rather just kick back and think about the shit that makes me happy. It'll save me an ulcer or 2 later in life I'm sure.

14. money. seriously, fuck money.

15. funny how they are there for you when you need them, but when you dont then its fuck them.

gigolojoe0928 disgusts me.

16. Decepticons.

17. hair, everyone at penn state that covered for that waste of oxygen sandusky, mushrooms, most government officials, people who only care about external appearances

18. Fake people.
    Two faced people.
    Backstabbers.

Some people are really fucked up that you meet in life. I guess you gotta push through all the dicks first.

19. Yeah, I'm a recovering alcoholic as well. Very gratefully recovering, actually. Been sober 10 months now and all a drink has done to me is make me run my mouth too much and do VERY stupid shit, making me lose things as well..not just physical items.

Alcohol is my real disgust to be honest. That, and trifling girls that think they're the shit and latch on to you trying to get you to fuck them but you don't want to because they're just straight up nasty, and weird.