What disgusts you?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Apocrypha8, Nov 28, 2011.

1. When pretty much the girl of your dreams has a BF...

It is what it is tho...jus hope shes happy n he treats her right...

2. When you got dude down to his last roll in craps and he makes a come up....fuckin lucky

3. Feet are disgusting

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Intellectuals who feel they're better than everyone else, sitting behind their computer all day acting smug and shit

Go ahead and use a couple fancy multi-syllable words, I'll kill you with my hands bro, me I ain't eva scared

5. pretentious, hypothetical, rants that climax in false bravado 😆

strangers coughing or sneezing near me

6. +1

My job has me working around athletes and those people cough and sneeze into mid-air right next to me....I have a seizure on the inside thinking of their mucus flying thru the air

7. #328 iDoja, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    Feels like the only person I look up to n trust... is gettin pissed off w my stubbornness...
    I dont like some of the tough love she gives me.... she knows what gets me...and I take it to heart too much

But im slowly realizing she doin it for my own good n tryin to help me out.....
    I need to be more thankful for that....n havin her in my life....
    Shes a blessing....makes me happy/wanna do better....care alot about her...

Shes only 21 too....smart/cool/real... already graduated... good job....happy life...jus shit I wish I had...

8. People who quite clearly sneeze on their hand and touch something like a doorknob within 5 secs

the sound of a dog licking itself

Everyone on TV

And the girls I went to high school with just pumping out babies already

9. Communism

10. Pussies who can't walk there fucking talk, so done with that shit. When the girl you love has a boyfriend and is getting married :\\ thief's, murderers, rapists, unhealthy people

Fuck yo presents!

11. We all chillin in my homies kitchen and my friend picks up an apple...takes a bite and im like... lemme get a bite lol.....then my other friends see it and shouts..."Around the world apple"...lol

Then one after another everybody take a bite around the apple til it pretty much gone......then they give it to this girl..and she looks at it for a sec and like wtf....fuck naw! Then they tried to give it to the dog and she got pissed lol good times but disgusting......

12. #333 CANandProud420, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2015
    Wow dude your a bad person for saying that, you don't have a job and they pay for all your stuff and you turn around and say you disgust them I think they say the same about u and I agree your face should be on the morning after pill to remind what can happen if you don't take it please don't have kids lol

But they'll kill you with a satellite death ray :laughing:

14. Fish in pasta..like never ever put a f*cking fish in my linguini again! in anyones linguini for that matter!!!!
    shits nasttyy affff!! *gags* but seriously..I'm down with shrimp, crab, an scallops.
    Fishhhh, not so much. :wacko:

15. Greed!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. People who can't work. 
    Theres always work out there, just alot of people are too damn lazy to do it when they lose their desk job.. 

17. Ummm no, some people can't work, like myself, doesn't mean I'm lazy or stubborn or freeloading but rather I have something that severally limits my abilities and safety.

So on topic, people thinking all those on government assistance are lazy smucks.

Piggybacking off that idea: the way people treat me differently now that they know I have epilepsy, the tbi and ptsd changed how people treat me as well but E makes 90% of people treat me like either a fragile breakable child, mentally slow, crazy or munchausens syndrome sufferer. It gets old

18. My reflection

19. my shaker bottle after not cleaning it for a week lmao nastyy