What disgusts you?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Apocrypha8, Nov 28, 2011.

1. How are they racists for wanting the reporters to report on the crimes against whites, fact of the matter is reporters play on the whole racism card because it sells, they escalate and lie about situations and in turn that causes up roars and riots over something that was justified in the first place, I'm not saying all cases are justified, but there is a lot more than you realise...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. sock puppets disgust me....and that giant fuckin muppet from them movies

3. The way foam feels... or the bottom of a flip flop... fucking gross I think I'm gunna puke thinking of it

• Like Like x 1
  4. Poor heigene..

• Like Like x 1
  5. #225 Cananinja, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    Earthworms

6. What disgust me is people who:

Are dirty, fake, miserable, bums, harlots and alcoholics

Dirty: people who pick at their disgusting feet, don't shower when they oblivious smell, don't wash their hands after shitting, don't wash their clothes, have a disgusting room, pick their ass then smell it and proceed to touch everything that everyone else touches, people who sleep with dirty ass chihuahuas that roll around in dirt all day, have the house smelling like dog shit and piss, have dog piss and shit lying around.

Fake: people who are blood related, but act and treat you like shit, people who hate to see you do better than them, snakes in the grass, basically everyone

Miserable: people who blame others for their mistakes, people who are miserable because their own actions, poor people that blame their poor ness on their kids, parents that hate their kids because they chose to sleep with a deadbeat, parents that blame their kids are all miserable people.

Bums: when your 21 years old and drink every night and don't pay bills and mooch of a mother that struggles, when your 21 but act like a 12 year old, when your 21 and you tell your mother to buy mcdonalds when you know she struggles and their is already food in the fridge, when your 21 and your 18 year old cousin is making more money than you, when your 21 and make your mom go into debt to pay for community college and end up dropping out, when your 21 and your older prestigious brother passes away and you say you will step up but remain a little kid bum.

Harlots: when your mother fucks your cousins friend.

Alcoholics: fuck all alcoholic beverage consumers

• Like Like x 2
  7. What the hell kind of people do you meet lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  8. That's unfortunately not too uncommon of a description for nursing home residents :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  9. communal dental floss

10. Ignorance. It's the root of just about everything i hate. I mean take it back to the source. If ignorance didn't exist and neither did bias just think of what the world would be like.

• Like Like x 1
  11. being ignored.

12. Today - myself

13. The ammount of alcohol I drank last night.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  14. I hate H too, it's a gross letter

15. Peoples farts haha knowing im breathing in someones ass stench grosses me the fuck out

16. People who smack their lips when they eat food...

• Like Like x 1
    In some cultures that's a compliment.  :p

• Like Like x 1
  18. neglect disgusts me...

19. People at restaurants who blow their noses while you are eating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk