Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~^~OFFICIAL~^~ step by step how to make a awesome sploof *pics*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shamrock0820, May 21, 2006.

1. Take your hit (out of whatever you're smoking, not the sploof), blow it in the open end of the sploof. Smoke comes out smelling nothing like weed. As others said, take other things into consideration, like stray smoke coming from the bowl or whatever.

2. haha made one a couple of minutes ago and just tried it out in my bathroom...it works amazingly for the smell

3. where do the weed go?

4. Ahhhhh that's fuckin genius, I've been sweatin about gettin away with smokin in the dorms (I'm gonna be a freshman at western michigan) and I think you just solved my problems!

5. hey redvsblue23 it really depends what dorm you live at if you live up in the valleys i would watch out there pretty strict up there but if you live in any of the dorms in the mid of campus ie draper, burnham ec its alot easier as you prob could tell i go to western to lol

6. Looks a little sketchy if you hide it. you just need to invest in a Snozzle. Those little dudes suck up all the smoke leaving fresh air behind....dope!

7. I'm always having probs with bud smell i must try this. thanks :smoke:

8. its that time to make a sploof

9. These things save lives.

10. I wonder if you could use two sploofs for when smoking joints.

I mean, you keep the joint in one sploof, takes a drag and then blows the smoke in the other sploof.

11. technically speaking, there really isn't much thc left in smoke anyways. you might possibly lose some thc in the dryer sheets, but from what i understand, something like 90 or 95% thc is absorbed, and u barely exhale any

12. 1. sploofs won't work if u use a blunt or joint.

2. you don't use the sploof to smoke, you smoke ur bong or pipe, cover the burning marijuana in the bowl with a quarter, lighter, or your hand, and then put the non-covered end of the sploof up to your mouth and exhale the smoke through it. the smoke that comes out smells like flowers.

13. also guys, something you should know, if you have an air ionizer (for allergies and stuff) just blow your smoke into the intake-fan. completely filters out the smoke, just have to replace your air filters a little more frequently than normal. i suggest this for dorms, combine your sploof with an ionizer and they'll never smell a thing, even if they walk in on you 15 seconds after putting your pipe away.

14. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude