Hey im from CT

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jacobzav, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Do u know liz redvers?

2. [quote name='"Jacobzav"']
    SAME DUDE!!, i just get worried about our weather here, is it good enough in Ct to plant in the summer?[/quote]

Yeah we should be fine. Unless we get a freak storm again. The one two years ago in march knocked out my power for a week. No running water. Sucked.

3. No... should I?

4. Irene can suck my dick, that was bad dude, I want to grow, just seems like a big damn hassle.

5. Shes a model fom old saybrook. HEr sister is cute too

6. Whats up 203 CT is nice but i'd sure like to live somewhere where it was warm all the time.

7. I hear that, but i do like winter sports, and smoking in the snow is fun :D

8. Well according to her profile she was 10 years old when I last lived there, so I don't know her, but she does look nice

9. [quote name='"Jacobzav"']
    I hear that, but i do like winter sports, and smoking in the snow is fun :D[/quote]

Have you ever dug an igloo and boxed that out? If you haven't, when it snows head to the nearest park.
    Pound ridge park in border CT/NY is really chill if you're near that area.

10. [quote name='Platinum Frost']Have you ever dug an igloo and boxed that out? If you haven't, when it snows head to the nearest park.
    Pound ridge park in border CT/NY is really chill if you're near that area.[/QUOT
    Sounds awesome dude

11. Yes you'll also find Bigfoot, Loch Ness, & chubbacabra playing poker in this mythical land you speak of.

The $20/g price point has pretty much been the standard for top notch buds in the Tri-State area for 10+ years so its not that bad when you think about it like that.

...Then you think about it some more and realize u shouldnt be paying anything...

12. Ture that. Im just saying, that $20 is steep, but say we had medical in this state, prices would be so much lower than they are now, and you wouldn't see me complaining.

13. Yeah $20/g really does suck but thats only if you buy 1g at a time. Any regular smoker should have a nice head stash. You have to filter through the rip off artists but you can find people with 1/4s n 1/2s for a fair price

14. Hopefully one day we will. I was shocked in July when the decriminalization leg passed but now Im optimistic CT will have medical soon within the next few years

15. I dont know man, we have some whack ass people voteing in this state, I wish we did, the stuff would be dirt cheap.

16. Also, I only buy like 60 worth at a time, Im younger and dont really have the bank, i wish i did, lol. :rolleyes:

17. damn, didnt realize how many people on grasscity are reppin the 203 haha

18. Yessir, but im reppin the 860 mang.

19. Yeah we got the 'city on lockdown