What situation is the USA going to be in 10-15 years?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Iceman420, Nov 27, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Bajhshot"']

We may not be "weak" but our dollar and economy is. Will the apocalypse happen? Probably not. Governments have fallen and risen from the ashes before. Will America be around in 10-15 years? Probably.

Will it look the same as it does today? Hahahahahahah no.[/quote]

I was thinking, when are we gonna stop making new technology and shit. Like when are we gonna be satisfied with what we got and be at peace. People are always tryimg to improve and why?

2. Probably for the same reason people found it preferable to live in a house with toilets in winter than not. Ease of life makes for having peace at home that much easier, at least IMO. Technology will never stop improving until we are dust, either from the bombs or from the end of the universe lol.

3. [quote name='"Bajhshot"']

Probably for the same reason people found it preferable to live in a house with toilets in winter than not. Ease of life makes for having peace at home that much easier, at least IMO. Technology will never stop improving until we are dust, either from the bombs or from the end of the universe lol.[/quote]

Its retarded how people need things to make theyre life easier and easier. Back in the day no one needed a cell phone and now all of a sudden youre odd if you dont hve one. Everyone sees to rely on crap that companies make you think you need. It seems our economy is based on advertising little convinient luxuries making people forget the difference between a need and a want.

4. Consumerism psychology coupled with artificial interest rates and general tinkering with the money supply by the Federal Reserve.

Consolidation of wealth by the bankers, for the bankers.

5. [quote name='"xmaspoo"']

Consumerism psychology coupled with artificial interest rates and general tinkering with the money supply by the Federal Reserve.

Consolidation of wealth by the bankers, for the bankers.[/quote]

Didnt catch any of that. Sounds like a conspiracy

6. thats because of all the brainwashing agents in the chemical trails behind the planes that hit the world trade center.

7. :rolleyes:

Ignore him, he likes to play here once in a while.

A humorous yet informative video about what drives our consumerism culture.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPWH5TlbloU]The American Dream By The Provocateur Network - YouTube[/ame]

8. [quote name='"mbfm"']

thats because of all the brainwashing agents in the chemical trails behind the planes that hit the world trade center.[/quote]

Must be. A little bit of that mixed with some THC would do it

9. Dear USA:

i dont mean to sound like an asshole, but if you dear americans dont clean up your many problems (wars everywhere, fuckhead politicians etc) I should have Canada dug up with a shovel in ten to fifteen years and will be moving it and all of us as far away as possible from yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please please please clean up your mess.

very sincerely,

:wave:Canada:wave:

10. isnt it common knowledge the world is going to end in 2012?

but seriously, i dont think anybody knows for sure. i think its definitely going to be pretty bad though. we live in an incredible technological age and it will probably be our downfall.
    In the words of ted kaczynski aka the unabomber
    "Imagine an alcoholic sitting with a barrel of wine in front of him. Suppose he starts saying to himself, "Wine isn't bad for you if used in moderation. Why, they say small amounts of wine are even good for you! It won't do me any harm if I take just one little drink..." Well you know what is going to happen. Never forget that the human race with technology is just like an alcoholic with a barrel of wine."

11. I can definitely relate to that, well excepting the alcohol part, never been a huge drinker. But as in other things like video games, and other addicting hobbies yes.

And to be frank, I think the world would be better off we didn't have a world. I would rather just end this shit now than have my future children suffer from a possible over ruling state.

12. well you dont have to be an alcoholic, its just the example he used. he is saying that technology will be the downfall of our society, just like an alcoholic with a barrel of wine in front of him. it is inevitable, the temptation is too strong. when we have technology like we do today,our society becomes addicted to it. it will only become a stronger and stronger addiction, like it has in the last 20 years with the internet. Now people cant get off their phones or computers, and it will only lead to greater technological advances until it eventually destroys our society, in my opinion