Murder Conspiracy: Legit Shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WhereRDaCookies, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Kept readin yo post until I remembered that yea I did haha. Shit I post too many stories about my ex. This must be a problem of mine. It was just such a crazy time in my life. All of my friends would sit around me at lunch just to hear the next batshit crazy thing that happened.

2. Wow.. ur gonna die bro run

3. [​IMG]

You should mention to Sally in a crowd that respectable women kill their husbands in murder/suicides.... so she better get on that. Have a video camera and gun ready if you do.

But really, this kind of shit is the some of the darkest of humanity but from it you can gain wisdom. I feel so bad for her daughter though, it probably is good you two broke up for numerous reasons, but shit, having to deal with that crap growing up is the worst. I, also, feel bad for that kid that has to stay with that mom. :/

4. I would stay out of their lives. Both of them. It's weird you went to the funeral.

5. Damn... Thats weird as fuck
    Interesting story tho

6. holy. fucking. shit. i'm on a t break but i might have to toke after reading that... i suggest you repent and come to christ as soon as possible

7. I didn't find it weird at all. The man had just died and I was quite rude about being forced to see him in the hospital. It's never strange to pay your respects to someone that you knew and has passed away ;).

What did I do that should require me to believe in a magic man in the sky and apologize to him? You sure u aint stoned bra?

8. [​IMG]

9. holy shit dude... and I am just watching deadly women on netflix. It is literary playing on my other screen right now.
    If what you are saying is true then I think you might want to just say something to the sheriff about your concerns(while admitting that you cannot be sure and would just like them to maybe take a look or they might give you shit for false alarm) It would be really bad for crazy sally to get away with it if she had indeed plotted the murder of her husband. If she had done this deed you won't know if she would look for another victim. You could be saving another person's life =\

10. Crazy bitches. I hope she was good in bed. lol Jp that's besides the fact.

What you need to do is seek investigation. Cause I believe those bitches killed him for his money.. which is FUCKD up

11. OK, read your story. Not convinced in the slightest this lady killed the dude or that you could tell a stone cold killer just by looking in their eyes and seeing the, "Dexter," look.

The fact that it seems fishy to you, I mean, you are what 20 years old? Do you really have any experience with real killers at age 20 to be able to just look in peoples eyes and be like, "Yup there's one!"

Seemingly healthy people just die all the time. Your bud Jeff was not healthy, he was a quadriplegic. All sorts if internal stuff going on. Been watching too much TV broham.

12. Alright, I read the whole thing, and I'm on the same page with you man.
    In summary, it's a horribly corrupt family, no money, no food, no nothing pretty much.
    Almost seems like your typical T.V. family, you know the one where the daughter is a good person, but her family treats her like shit, she's been raped, yadda yadda.

I would honestly take this case to a lawyer, and see what you can do.
    I think Sally killed the father. I mean, she didn't show emotion to when he became a quadriplegic. Maybe because that offered a perfect oppurtunity to her. She was actually glad this happened.
    Obviously she knew if he died, she'd get everything. And when an oppurtunity like that arises to someone that has had absolutely nothing a but a corrupt life, all her life, that person is going to take that oppurtunity regardless of what she has to do. i.e. killing her husband.

That sucks that you had to deal with all that shit, and I'm sure you could've got the police involved with certain events that happened, even if you embarassed the chief deputy. You should've done it.
    But still, now you have the chance to put this bitch to justice, even though we all hate the police. When it comes to serious matters as this, they become your friends.

Go to a lawyer, do what you have to do, and keep me updated.

13. #33 DirtyB, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    Fucking idiot, he's not trying to frame her because of the vibes he got, or looks he got from her. You've been watching too much T.V.
    Instead of paying attention to the tv stereotypical behavior of a killer, why don't you take a look at the actual story and try and connect the parts.
    It makes perfect sense, and it's not an uncommon crime at all.

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

14. #34 walterbishop, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    Dirty, first of all the name calling, not called for. Sounds like you don't understand how things work in real life. Allow me to explain son.

In order for her to get all his pensions and insurance when he died she would have to be the beneficiary. Only person who could have made her the beneficiary is the deceased.

So in simple terms, if she received all those benefits it's because HE (deceased) signed the papers that made it so. As in that's the way he wanted it to be.

Don't forget, if the guy was in the hospital he had bills too. Which she as his wife also inherits.

You guys seriously watch too much TV. You think she planned some conspiracy by taking advantage of his paralyzed state. I don't think so. Just not that simple.

p.s. please provide some statistics regarding wives who kill their husbands to take advantage of insurance money. If it happens ALL the time, that should be easy to come up with. ;)

15. https://www.google.com/search?gcx=w&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=wife+kills+husband+for+money

16. Yay for Google. Back up your claim, give me stats that prove it happens ALL THE TIME.

All you are showing me is people getting caught killing their spouse. Key here is getting caught. Like I said, it's not that simple to do.

Also if it happens once, twice, even a thousand times, it's still not ALL the time. There are over 120 million married Americans. How many of them commit mariticide?

17. I don't need stats. It happens enough to not make it an unreal claim.

18. I'm 20 and i can personally say i knew two people quite well who are now accused of killing people and i saw it coming. I distanced myself from them as soon as i got that feeling that they weren't the people i knew anymore.

There is a look/ feeling you get around people and it generally turns out to be pretty true, i looked at these people one day and realized that they were bad news and were going to do some serious harm one day and i left and distanced myself from them and sure enough now there both awaiting murder trials and i know they committed them.

I can post links to the news stories if you call bullshit on me knowing these people.

OP: your relationship sounds a lot like mine minus the killing factor because i know she wouldnt do that. She's changed the way i've looked at everyone and everything in this world and the way i react to certain situations and personally i hate it.

I'd go to the sheriff and tell him your fears, at least about the kids. You could help the younger ones still, id tell him about your suspicions of abuse and the murder and at least you know you did something.

19. OK, again you are talking about people who got caught. And yes, many people get caught murdering other people.

That's my point, this is suposedly a woman who got away with murder. No red flags went up to any one other than the OP that this guy was murdered? Not his family. Not the coroner. Just the OP, who wasn't even there at the time. Does that seem solid to you?

Sorry it takes more than a "feeling" to convince me of murder.

20. Yes they got caught.

But i know the feeling he is talking about. You can feel it when people around you are changing or are bad news. It's the same one you get when you know something isnt right when your doing a deal. It's a gut instinct and it often tends to be scarily right.