Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Permastone - Perminently Stoned Without Even Smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cannabliss88, Nov 25, 2011.

1. I know exactly what you mean sir. I felt like this when I started smoking like 6 years ago. After thinking about why I was still feeling high when I wasn't I came to the conclusion that it must have something to do with the amount of time it takes THC to leave your system.

Permastoned? No. THC still affecting you while it's being filtered out of your body? Yes. Memories of what things are like when your high also give that feeling but I think it's more of a subconscious or placebo thing at that point. For me the feeling never went away 100% but after a 3 week t break I was waaaaay more clear headed, to the point where I didn't even really think about weed at all.

2. i guess i can kinda relate. maybe. sometimes i just zone out and feel a buzz in my body. not complaining though

3. I got that when I was smoking everyday for weeks around May/June this year, for a couple weeks after I stopped (only every few days). It wasn't like being high, I just had a slower thinking, slightly hazy mind, felt a bit lazier when walking, talked a bit less/slower.

I got out of it by going to the gym (luckily never too lazy for that, even when high) and just stopping smoking.

Then again, could have just been me generally having some tired days and thinking too much into it.

4. Sounds like my life after rolls n blotter

5. Only after days like 420 do I rarely get this

6. Man, you are probably just a retard or something. I would not worry about it.

7. I would just smoke again and forget the whole dam funny things im feeling when im high. I believe you are probably more productive if you are baked.

Famous words - Study High, Take the test high, Get high grades.

8. I'll be pretty honest bro, sometimes I feel high for no reason; it's because you didn't know what being high felt like before you smoked, so when it subtly happened, you didn't know. But then you started smoking, and when it happens, you realize that it feels like you're high.

If this doesn't make sense, it's because I'm baked.

9. I've definitely had an experience with this. I was always stoner like before I smoked, I'd laugh for no reason at random times and not be able to stop, forgetful and a little slow catching what's going on, even though I'm quite smart.

Once I started smoking I didn't t-break for 3 years, I also took a lot of acid and other drugs during this time. But I did t-break for 3 months and the whole time I would frequently (daily) feel not sober for no reason. I treated it like it was a bonus honestly.

It's been four years since then and I just smoke all the time now, I smoke at work with my bosses, I smoke constantly in my car and then go home and smoke with my family so I'm not sure what will happen if I stop again.

10. OK, I'll share with you my experiences. I have been smoking everyday for about 5 years now, until recently. My boy who i picked up from just disappeared, go figure. Im in college and currently doing the whole medical path and i've always felt that buds got me thinking a lot more then if i wasn't baked. For instance doing chemical equations were a lot more interesting because they puzzled me more and i would enjoy challenging myself. Now that im a month dry i have been feeling a little bit funny. Yes it is definately true that i didn't experience physical effects after i quit but i felt as if i was always sort of "burnt out" (that feeling you get after being baked out of your mind for awhile). It's as if i always felt a little baked but i was not. I know the feeling.

I started noticing that i would wake up with my eyes always being red, and thought that was the buds but then i attributed that to my sleeping problem (another reason why i smoked). The thing i learned from being in medicine is that a lot of the problems stem from your mind and thats the way your body is getting over not being stoned so often. It's trying to replace the stone cold sober feeling with something like "automatic". I've been stoned more then i've been sober in those 5 years so the mind is just trying to make the body feel more comfortable with the new feelings.

Either way it's all in your head, unless you start seeing some crazy things happen to you like having nugs in your stool and seeing doritos walk out of the bags they are in, i would say chill. Take some time off adjust, let your body go into it's sober state and pick up smoking again. The best part about that is...You'll get much more baked this time around hahaha

11. Can you give me some of the weed you been smoking that makes you high a week after you quit? I would love to randomly get high while at work... It sure would make my day better lol.

12. Me too please

Sounds like psychosis to me....you should probably smoke some weed and chill out hahaha

13. shudup duder ;) loll.

brb gon toke me a bowl :)

14. [quote name='"stoneheir"']

Can you use duder in context because I haven't heard that one[/quote]

Duder sister said she wouldn't tell anybody but how was I to know she would get pregnant.

Duder husband showed up from work an hour early so there I am totally naked being chased down the road by a huge black guy.

Duder sister said she was 18. Now I'm fucked.

Duder mom totally gave me road head while I was heading to church.

15. Canabliss, your overthinking it. Sounds like your just tired is all, have you had adequate sleep since you stopped smoking?

16. I would say keep taking a break and that effect will go away, probably within a week and definitely by a month or two. I don't think you can be permanently stoned. Smoking may change your perspective on life but I think you'll find you can feel sober again if you wait long enough. Not that I advocate feeling sober.

17. I have had a random high feeling after not smoking for awhile. Usually while stretching.

18. Did you ever hear about depersonalization?
    MAY be that. I suffer from that crap and it makes you feel ''like in a dream''. It is hard to explain, its like things arent real.

19. Sounds absolutely retarded to me.

20. It works like this for me. The more often I smoke, the more spacy/dull/permafried I feel when I'm sober. If I go 3-4 days without smoking I will bounce back to normal sharpness. I smoke about twice a day and it seems to be a happy medium. Any more then that and the days start to get too hazy for me.