retailmenot.com sucks big time

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Thank you so much Retailmenot.com for banning Grasscity.com from your coupon submission site. It's nice to see your hypocritical approach, that you are banning us, but are allowing all our competitors (online headshops and seedbanks) to still submit and promote their coupons, talking about unfair monopoly practices. I guess you underestimate the power of the City.

So yeah retailmenot.com sucks big time blades.

Peace

SJ

Attached Files:

2. We don't need them, they will come back to you.

3. People buy stuff from grasscity?

4. That would be a good reason to *face palm* but i hope you are kidding :)

5. [quote name='".AcidTrip."']That would be a good reason to *face palm* but i hope you are kidding :)[/quote]

I kid, I assure you.
    But come on, most people on here don't visit the shop. I did once, but I think allot of people like to buy their shit in person.
    Also, Gc wont ship glass to PA so I'm limited as to what I Could get here

6. I'm about to buy something from the shop.I have to go get a prepaid card first though.Sounds like they have an agenda out ofter y'all.Gc and edit are the only places I buy from Online.

7. that sucks. wish they hadn't blocked GC.. I would have wanted to get some coupons.
    But fuck them. Maybe retailmenot.com has a competitor?

8. we ship to PA, only not glass from products from American Glass works

9. believe me there are plent of competitors for them, if you need a coupon just PM, don't forget the big red on top of this page :smoke:

SJ

10. we certainly don't..... :hello:

SJ

11. Have you tried contacting them?Like you said they have other Marijuana sites.

12. grasscity is the best!!!.. put that in your pipe and smoke it!!

being a small business owner i go through things like this constantly. it usually pains a little but goes away quickly when i realize what they missed out on. i am the best!!! (right under grasscity!)

13. Just out of curiosity, why is this?