Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

old school buzz-bee, pipe/frisbee.(pics)

• Please log in to reply

KAdernal

KAdernal

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,033 posts
Alright so Ive said it on here before my father was a really huge stoner back in the day, and was a professional freestyle frisbee player. Hes got bags and bags full of frisbees, and frisbee magazines and t-shirts. So i was watching "GRASS" the documentary, and they mention a frisbee with a bowl on it. I remember my father telling stories about how he had loads of them. I was just throwing the box for my RooR out in the garage, and i looked over where he keeps that stuff, and started going through some of the bags and found one of his buzz-bees. The bowl even still has some resin on it. deffinetly gonna have to try this bad boy out in the park if its a nice day tomorrow.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The mouth piece is on top of the frisbee, and the bowl is on the underside. Its really sick because if anyone says anything it just looks like on of those noobish frisbee with the finger grove so you can spin it. HAha and look at that resin in there, i wonder when the last time my dad used it was.:smoking: Just thought i would share some nostalgic stoner gear.

emagdnim13

emagdnim13

Glass Enthusiast

• Old School
  • 5,435 posts
oh my god!!

i saw one of those and thought it was the coolest thing in the world. i've always wanted to play with one, but i've never found it.

that's so awesome that your dad was a professional at freestyle frisbee, that stuff is so insane.

KAdernal

KAdernal

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,033 posts
were going up to rhode island in like 2 months so he can play with some old friends,...... i think im gonna have to break this bad boy out.............:P

scoobydooby67

scoobydooby67

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,746 posts
that is nuts man. awesome.

sirsm0kesal0t

sirsm0kesal0t

Come on Man. Yall Know Me

• Old School
  • 2,229 posts
thats pretty nice man

becky

becky

hey guys

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
omg....that is so amazing...like how wud you find one of these??

sean216

sean216

• Registered Upgraded
  • 752 posts
thats so cool is the bowl plastic?

wesmanavus

wesmanavus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 339 posts
Holy Shit that is fucking awesome. REP

illk37

illk37

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,439 posts
lol am i missing something?
how does it work? i know where the bowl and mouthpiece are but how exactly do you smoke it? by holding the frisbee upside down?

Denon

Denon

Jilly Jally

• Registered Upgraded
  • 114 posts
Dam thats crazy. Never knew things like that even existed. I wouldn't smoke out of it. Just keep it, it's too rare and i don't see anything like this ever being made again. Mite be worth some money in a while.

Dawson_Canuck

Dawson_Canuck

GLASS-HEAD VAPORIST!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,086 posts
i have never seen that before! really cool!

kraiz

kraiz

easylife

• Registered Upgraded
  • 707 posts
looks retarded, i would not use taht. i would just burn it or throw it away or give it to a homeless person. who knows.

CitySmoker420

CitySmoker420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,391 posts
where do u smoke from??

Cashed_Out

Cashed_Out

needs an inline a/c!!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 210 posts
More proof that hippies were actually geniuses. That's dope as fuck, man.

chadtabor

chadtabor

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I've been trying to find a buzzbee forever with no luck. About a month ago though, I found a website that is selling something called an herbee that is basically the same thing. I got one and the thing is awesome. Looks a little different but works and flies great. The website is www.dankdiscs.com if anyone else wants to check it out. :smoking:

turnoffyourmind

turnoffyourmind

Ganja Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,446 posts

I've been trying to find a buzzbee forever with no luck. About a month ago though, I found a website that is selling something called an herbee that is basically the same thing. I got one and the thing is awesome. Looks a little different but works and flies great. The website is www.dankdiscs.com if anyone else wants to check it out. :smoking:

hahahaha that website is so damn funny. just the little flash at the beginning is great, you can tell a stoner designed the site. and this is awesome! never heard of such things...a flying pipe! lol

Island_Girl

Island_Girl

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Look in Ebay - HerBee - it's made by the original producer of the Buzzbee!
Therefore, is better in looks & quality than the DankDiscs!

OLDSCHOOLgirl

OLDSCHOOLgirl

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi- fellow BUZZBEE fans!! Was trying to find one myself... I now selling.
just posted a detailed thread we've been yaaping about it. (hope I do this right!?)....

http://forum.grassci...tml#post3397703

got one for sale... check out the posting & take a look-see if you dare!! :P

Can you say Merry Christmas to me!!??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users