Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Silver Haze

• Please log in to reply

KultureHawaii

KultureHawaii

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Aloha fellow growers. Its almost harvest time for 2 outdoor/organic Silver Haze beauties. This is my first grow since moving back to Hawaii from Amsterdam. I am used to using the complete Advanced Nutrients line but since I just moved back I bought a GH Organic grow box. So far I like em but will eventually go back to AN.
Wanted your opinion on if I should harvest them. They are both at 58 days and have been flushed. Considering 3-5 more days.
I have 7 more (midbloom) in 20 gallon pots that I bought for 5 bucks each at Home De"pot" Should be ready for Xmas

the upclose pics were taken with my Iphone using a 0.67 macro lense

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0202.jpg
  • IMG_0208.jpg
  • IMG_0222.jpg
  • IMG_0221.jpg
  • IMG_0215.jpg

Edited by KultureHawaii, 23 November 2011 - 08:24 PM.
had to add a few pics