I got a question about my new workout routine

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Farm Dawg, Nov 23, 2011.

1. WELL ACTUALLY, if your sleep schedule, eating schedule, workout schedule are PERFECTLY and i mean PERFECTLY timed for a prolonged period of time supplements will give you an extra 10-15% of umph. But that assuming youve been on the fucking GRIND for like at least 3-6 months. which most people haven't gotten down because they lack motivation. but its literally a lifestyle so... its not for everyone i moderately bodybuild but its actually all just about steroid use. (btw supps are incredibly effective when taken with steroids) BUT
    no one ever needs them really. essentials are whey and bcaa's thats about it.

2. Stressing your kidneys is beneficial? Yeah I rather stick to eating healthy food...

So by getting bigger.. 130 pounds at 5'7" is big? Ok...

If you mean bigger as in bigger than what he would be if he never worked out, then yes his goal was to bigger (lmao). But by bigger to bloat himself up with size so that he has an illusion of strength.. no those were not his goals.

So Spartan warriors, Roman gladiators, European crusaders, and etc. were all smaller than gym rats of today? Yeah because sitting on a machine listening to your iPod will get you bigger than carrying 100 pounds of armor and swinging a sword around everyday. If you believe that, I won't go out of my way to change your perception.