Does weed put holes in your brain?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by OuTLaW1986, Nov 23, 2011.

1. These fertilisers are the so-called unflushed chemicals...its in everything u eat so chill the fuck out and dont worry...the chicken u eat is more likely to kill you before weed does.

keep calm and stay stoned.

2. Shit look like cookie dough .... Hmmm I'm hungry BREEH.

Sent from TRIB4L - K4MP . GLOB4LISTIC HABBIE

3. W.T.F.? Forget about it..

guod

4. Headaches, discolored stems, odd smell, breakage of stems, numerous signs, get weed from an organic grower or grow yourself, real simple ans easy.....

5. #105 PigBenis696969, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
    Marijuana does in fact out holes in your brain.

But its ok, Jesus can fill them back up with Love if you let him in your heart.

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. If you rip off a grower, you might get holes in your head.

guod

7. What chemicals? Your the one claiming there are chemicals so prove they exist, are in your weed and are causing damage

8. I've been smoking weed for over 25 years off and on....I can now put broomstick through my head...so yes it will put a hole in your brain.

9. Are you guys seriously denying the incredibly negative effects of smoking pesticide? Do you really think most people even have any idea where their weed comes from? It's only safe if you grow it yourself or get it from someone who grows it and you know for a fact they don't use pesticides

10. I guarantee no pesticides in my weed. I may have smoked an occasional spider mite, but I enjoy the flavor..

guod

11. Why don't you answer your own question and come back?

360 joints in my body and not one in my pocket.