switching back to veg!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by upinsmoke13, May 19, 2006.

1. Hi everyone, I have been flowering my 1 female plant for almost 4 weeks now and I reall want to clone it now but Im not sure if this is possible. There are alredy flowers started with lots of white hairs everywhere. I also wanted to know if it is possible to switch this plant back into veg. 18/6... Anyone have any suggestions

2. what ur gonna hafto do is wait until the plant finishes flowering (since u see pistils and everything) and revert it back to veg. once back in veg. u can take cuts as much as you like.

Usually you would take cuts within the first week or two of flowering.

this is what ur gonna do... cut below the ramaining growths and buds and put the plant back on 24 hour light. give it nutes that are veg stage compatable and try to get ur hands on a plant nute that contains a hormone called auxin. (promotes rooting and plant growth) ull need if for the plant growth part. (what u could even do here is let the plant veg some more and set it back to flower, you can have a few harvests from the same plant)

3. Thanks for the info bro but I scored some clones from a friend so I wont need to waste the buds ive got started.