Have several questions. All questions are in reference to indoor with soil.
1) Do you plant the seed when it first cracks, or do you wait for the sprout to get a certain size?
2) If you plant the seed when it first cracks do you cover the entire seed and tiny sprout, or do you leave the husk part exposed, not covered by dirt?
3) When you first plant the little thing, after it has sprouted, how much light do they need? Would 3 17 watt T8 fluorescent be enough? Or should they have something a bit more powerful, say one or more, (up to 5) 27 watt CFL's? Or should they just get put under 250 HPS? And of course how close should the light be at first?
4) What is the ideal temp range what they have first been planted? 74-80 F?
5) When should you first start to apply nutes? Of course in small doses
Thank you all, seedlings seem really fragile and difficult to use
Welcome to Grasscity ForumsRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Question about seedlings and growing from seeds
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users