Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Do those 1 hour detoxifiers really work???

• Please log in to reply

kickdoor

kickdoor

Weed is my Anti-Drug.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
I have to take a drug test tommorrow in about 13 and 1/2 hours. I smoked only like two bowls about 5 days ago(I have only been smoking on average maybe twice a month for about 8 months, but before that was smoking many times a day for about 5 years, off and on), and have been drinking water and tea non stop since I found out about the test 7 hours ago. I'm really nervous about it, just wondering if any of the liquid products truly work, and if so is it just for piss tests or any type of test? Most of them say they go to work in one hour and then last about five hours. Has anyone used these with success? I am really desperate for any authentic info anyone can give me. PLEASE HELP!!!

yellow bic

yellow bic

KCCO!

• Old School
  • 3,124 posts
yes the liquids do work but they only offer a window of time to take the test to where you will come up negative

kickdoor

kickdoor

Weed is my Anti-Drug.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
ok thanks, do you know of any stores that carry them, cause I do not have time to order over the net.

Jonsi

Jonsi

Shine On, Syd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,711 posts
What is your weight size, and hwen you do smoke how much do you smoke?

I smoked early Monday morning, and took a home test last night and passed. I didn't dilute or anything since this was an experiment with my body specifically. So if you smoke twice a month, assuming your body is similar to mine, you should be alright. But if it's not, you could be in bad shape.

As for your question, man, there is no definitive answer. Some people have results, others don't. Just remember it's job is to mask the drug, it's not to cleanse your body forever of it. So, some people it helps, others it doesn't. The best thing to say is, try it. If you don't, and you fail, you'll be pissed you didn't. But if you did and you still failed, well, there you wouldn't have passed without it anyways. So basically, just give it a shot....

but assuming you have a high metabolism, you could already bein decent shape for tomorrow. Good luck mate.

Jonsi

Jonsi

Shine On, Syd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,711 posts

ok thanks, do you know of any stores that carry them, cause I do not have time to order over the net.

check with your local headshop.

BlazinDazon

BlazinDazon

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,469 posts
you need to go to your headshop, they may or maynot have them.

heythere

heythere

I VOTED FOR NADER

• Old School
  • 1,024 posts
a pharmacy will have them and tests to make sure

kickdoor

kickdoor

Weed is my Anti-Drug.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Well I'm a big guy, 6' about 280, so I know my metabolism is working against me, and unfortunatly there is no head shop for near here. I am looking at the GNC website, but I can't tell if any of there stuff will work since they don't say strait out what its for.

Mongoos

Mongoos

So fast, So deadly

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
If you really wanna clean yourself just pop a bunch of niacin and dilute.

The kits are overpriced and mainly use dilution to make you pass.

kickdoor

kickdoor

Weed is my Anti-Drug.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
ok, the niacin is pretty cheap it seems so I'll pick some of that up also, and by dilute you mean just keep drinking water and pissing as much as I can right?

Jonsi

Jonsi

Shine On, Syd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,711 posts
Careful with the niacin, they test for it. The niacin trick is best to do a 3-5 day niacin routine, and then 2 days off before the test so your niacin levels get back to normal

Mongoos

Mongoos

So fast, So deadly

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
Ya depends on how gnarly of a drug test you are getting but sometimes they will test for niacin and also creatine levels. If they do those than you usually need to take some vitamin E pills i believe to color your piss, and like creatine booster shit. Or you could probably leave the creatine shit out and just tell them you drink a lot of water cuz you play "football" or something. You will probably do fine though.

kickdoor

kickdoor

Weed is my Anti-Drug.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
ok, thanks guys, really appreciate the info, I was very nervous about this but am feeling a little better now. Most of the products contain vitamin B and some kind of creatine(from what I have read those are the things you need to keep your piss yellow and at the right level). The only thing is I don't even know what kind of test it will be. Also the job I am trying to get is with a hospital warehouse and they are gonna perform the test at the hospital so it will probably be a top of the line thing.

kickdoor

kickdoor

Weed is my Anti-Drug.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Well I got about 5 hours of sleep, and am going to pick up the detoxifier stuff in about 45 mins. when the store opens. Which will give me plenty of time to take it. Still drinking lots of water and pissing as much as I can, also took two B-12 vitamins(to keep some color in my piss) last night and will take a couple more in a few mins. I guess its pretty much out of my hands now. I'll let yall know how it goes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users