Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Is she a Male?? (pics)

• Please log in to reply

Graham1

Graham1

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
This is a pic of one of my younger plant at 4 weeks. I think its a male but i dont know for sure. Should I pull it out from my other 4 week plant?

Thanks

Attached Thumbnails

• male flowers 2.jpg
  • Mal flowers.jpg

stealthboxit

stealthboxit

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,056 posts
male.

NortheRnPurPz

NortheRnPurPz

Here be Dragons

• Registered Upgraded
  • 273 posts
Male!!!!!

Graham1

Graham1

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
Now heres the debate. Im just growing this plant for personal use... would it be worth budding anyways? How much bud would a male plant produce compared to a female?

stealthboxit

stealthboxit

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,056 posts

Now heres the debate. Im just growing this plant for personal use... would it be worth budding anyways? How much bud would a male plant produce compared to a female?

None. Don't waste your time.

Graham1

Graham1

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
ok Thanks guys for the input. Ill chop him down tomorrow

jayjay5396

jayjay5396

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,228 posts
its a male for sure, you could always make seed for another grow

Ismokemyown

Ismokemyown

Why buy when you can grow

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

its a male for sure, you could always make seed for another grow

How can he get seeds out of a male? It takes two to tango. The male will pollinate the female, giving her seeds.

jayjay5396

jayjay5396

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,228 posts

How can he get seeds out of a male? It takes two to tango. The male will pollinate the female, giving her seeds.

thats what i mean if hes got a girl ok he may not want seed but if hes got a girl hes obviously got a boy its his choice if he wants seed im just giving him the idea of haven seed for another grow he could then end up growing more females for more smoke or he could chuck the male and keep his female pure bud but then he'd have to buy seed online and risk the cops contacting him i dont know im just firing ideas out so he can choose what to do its up to him

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users