Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Glass pipe in NYC

• Please log in to reply

wd2006

wd2006

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Anyone know where I can get a glass pipe in NYC.

Similar Topics: Glass pipe in NYC     x

BAGZ

BAGZ

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 3,023 posts
Any smokeshop and theres usually bongs/pipes in stores where you buy rock music also.

Fat Bags

Fat Bags

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
Go to canal street, they have little stands set up that sell pipes. Good thing about it is you can bargin them down to the price you want.

wd2006

wd2006

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
can you give me the exact address of the place

Fat Bags

Fat Bags

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
Theres no exact adress. Just take a taxi to china town and ask them to drop you off at canal street (Canal street and Mott st. if you need an exact drop off location.) As you walk down canal street you'll see more and more stands that sell all types of pipes, bubblers and grinders. Just dont get ripped off, you can easily bargin it down to the price your looking to buy it for. Hope i somewhat helped;).

rumandromanism

rumandromanism

Meditate on Bassweight

• Old School
  • 9,792 posts
A lot of people on these boards reccommend Canal St., but I can never seem to find anything there. St. Marks Place and Astor Place are you best bets for headshops and stands. There's also a REALLY good stand outside of Bleeker Bob's records past the McDonald's by the 4th St 1 Subway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users