Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Frosted Bongs

• Please log in to reply

BusinessmansTrp

BusinessmansTrp

Think about it

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
I was talking to this guy i just met yesterday, and i told him i just bought a pretty nice bong when he asks me if i have seen the new frosted bongs. I have never heard of it before, and he said it's some new kind of bong that is just coming out, and what it is is a triple blown glass, and one layer is normal glass, the other is color changing, and the third is "frost." he said its like the kind of frost you get when you blow on a window when it's cold outside. He's says the look really cool and i was wondering if anyone else has heard of these, or was he just makin this up?