Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

BHO Reclaim Recipes - Post your recipe here...

• Please log in to reply

Treemama

Treemama

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 208 posts
Reclaim from rigs, plates and trim runs. Measure bho and coconut oil in separate small mason jars at a ratio of 1:5 claim to coconut oil. Heat oil at 130-140*. When liquified, mix together and let cool to room temp. I use a small spoon to fill OO caps. I made 135 caps from 17 grams of claim and 85 grams of coconut oil. We also took the oil mixture and added two caps worth to one square of Gherrideli dark chocolate which tasted pretty good. My wife got higher than she has ever been on THC.
Posted Image

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

Guest_yoctown_*

Guest_yoctown_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Heating it up just long enough to mix the two together is a good start, but usually an hour, to an hour and a half at 210 - 220 f, will complete the process. :) It probably feels risky treating your delicate cannabinoids in such a way, but not only is it worth it, it's required for the best results. Your wife is probably very fortunate that this wasn't the case! :P A whole 17 grams of even low-grade concentrate, processed well, can be around 250 - 350 powerful doses, or more, depending on the concentrates thc content/percentage.

Wow you really think 17 grams of low grade concentrate could really make that many powerful doses? I think I need to get a few lessons from you. Or a lower tolerance :yay:.

Anyways its not that I don't really believe you I just haven't had that kind of success. I know thc is processed into 11-Hydroxy-THC when eaten which is supposed to be 3 times more powerful then its counterpart smoked though (I have heard people even say up to 10 times but I am not so sure about that). Like I said I probably just need a few lessons or to spend some time over at your thread.:wave:

trixman22

trixman22

JonnyBlaze

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,283 posts

It's great to see that you have an interest in edible cannabis. :yay:

Just be sure that you're both activating your concentrate, and that you are allowing your oil and concentrate to heat for long enough to actually become a bioavailable solution... I'd mention this, even if I wasn't seeing a bit of solidified potency in the bottom of a cap or two!

Even after it becomes a seemingly (to the eye) consistent blend, it needs enough time to actually become a solution, in this way the oil will not only avoid separation, but it can be MUCH more easily absorbed, or more bioavailable

Heating it up just long enough to mix the two together is a good start, but usually an hour, to an hour and a half at 210 - 220 f, will complete the process. :) It probably feels risky treating your delicate cannabinoids in such a way, but not only is it worth it, it's required for the best results. Your wife is probably very fortunate that this wasn't the case! :P A whole 17 grams of even low-grade concentrate, processed well, can be around 250 - 350 powerful doses, or more, depending on the concentrates thc content/percentage.

So if these work well for you now, just imagine how well they'd work when made properly! :hello:

I know this is an old thread but maybe someone can answer this. Is it really necessary to heat the solution longer? Wouldn't all or most all the THCa and CBDa turned into THC and CBD from the heating process of smoking the wax\BHO? All the cannabanoids in the reclaim should already be converted into their more potent counterparts shouldn't they?

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

Edited by BadKittySmiles, 02 February 2012 - 02:48 AM.

• BurnBomb420 likes this

trixman22

trixman22

JonnyBlaze

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,283 posts
Ah, I see. Thanks for that info.

Qdabz

Qdabz

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
@badkitty so how long would you say is a good amount of time in this situation? (reclaim and coconut oil) I'm thinking of trying 6hrs on like 200? or should I go lower temp like 185? after reading what you said about completing the solution I'm not too worried about 'over cooking' as I am under cooking.

with that being said, about how many caps should ~1.1g of properly treated reclaim make? I'm thinking 20 for single doses of 0.05 each? or should they be 0.025?

keep in mind I have a relatively high tolerance (don't we all) and am looking to take 2 capsules to be heavily medicated, 1 for a very strong/noticeable but more tollerable effect.

any advice or any info you can throw at me will be a big help and much appreciated!!

hope you all had a merry Christmas!!! I know I did with MY NEW OMICRON! :P

Qdabz

Qdabz

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
just re-read and saw that you said 1-1.5hrs at 210-220f will complete it. so that answers that question. I'm just hoping thats long enough, it took me like 6-7g of good errl to get this little gram of bho so I don't wanna mess this up :/

tHatokaHscHamp

tHatokaHscHamp

• Registered Upgraded
  • 150 posts
Going to attempt my.own tonight will post results with pics soon

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

tHatokaHscHamp

tHatokaHscHamp

• Registered Upgraded
  • 150 posts
Huge success!! Thank you to mskitty for your explanation of fusing the two made this test run Sooooo much easier and with 1-1.5g of reclaim(from my nail not the iso wash!) I was able to make 3/4acup of what is some very potent oil made a cake last night and ate me test piece waited for 45mins and next thing I know I'm waking up so I will post my recipe with pics! Give me a few days to write it and I noted the WHOLE infusion the next run I'm going to let the "infusion" go longer this run was 25-30mins and from what ms kitty said it would make more sense to let it go for at least 1-3 hrs min but again this was the test run so will post results of the next batch when done.. Any more info you have ms kitty plz hmu and if anyone wants a rough cut of my recipe before I post it DM me I'll gladly share it stay lifted!!

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Thumbnails

• 1402937271652.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users