Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hiding a bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bigheadedalien, Nov 17, 2011.

1. You don't need details but I need to hide a bong in my house or room. Anyone have a creative spot hide a big piece? (about two feet tall) helpful answers only would be nice. Thanks guys!!!!!

2. Oh, I disagree...I think we need all of the details, man! We're hungry for fresh stories here, haven't you noticed?!

Stick a lampshade on it and call it a lamp.:cool:

3. Cornhole?

4. Emptied of water, in a backpack/duffel bag in your closet.

5. I was just gonna say, I usually hide it in my anus, it is definitely the safest place. An alternative is to cut a hole in your drywall and put the bong in there, then put the drywall back in. Almost foolproof. Good luck :wave:

6. [quote name='"monstaro"']I was just gonna say, I usually hide it in my anus, it is definitely the safest place. An alternative is to cut a hole in your drywall and put the bong in there, then put the drywall back in. Almost foolproof. Good luck :wave:[/quote]

How would you do this without being able to tell the drywall is cut into? Do you mean re seal it afterwards?

7. [quote name='"PCjabber"']Emptied of water, in a backpack/duffel bag in your closet.[/quote]

Just to be safe (in case it smells) wrap it up in a garbage bag too. But you gotta find a better spot than the closet tho. Pull your vent away and hide in there if your able to. You could even make some legit shelf if you have a day to chill and figure all this out. But i like to be really safe hahaha. Its up to you bro.

8. How big is the bong?

9. [quote name='"Zizzy"']How big is the bong?[/quote]

About 2 feet he said

10. lol i dont think the dude wants to cut 2 feet holes in his parents wall.

and honestly if your going to be discrete with your blazing you dont need a 2 foot bong.

11. My tower sits on the ground on the inside of my desk so my bong sits between the desk and my tower and no one ever spots it.

12. Frankly I'd just get rid of it. Hiding giant ass bongs in your parents' house is never a good idea.

13. Step 1: insert flowers

Step 2: admire vase

Step 3: tell parents it holds nice buds

14. I usually do the same. A backpack works great. If you have some older tshirts you don't wear much. You can throw them in there for cushion and to keep the bong covered should anyone curiously unzip your bag.

I have a nice wooden TV stand in my basement that has glass cabinet doors that you can peer through. I lay my bong down towards the back and cover it up with old ps3 game cases and controllers. Then again Im in the basement more than anyone else so its pretty safe but just in case. I feel it is a solid spot.

15. If you can find a hollow wooden speaker, that works very well as a hiding spot. Just tell your parents you're thinking about buying some stereo equipment

16. Guitar Amp
    Backpack
    Car
    Behind dresser
    Behind bed
    Below your bathroom sink
    Air vent

17. #17 zed627, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    lll

18. [quote name='"zed627"']I like to hide mine in my old box of Legos. Parents have found my bowls in a drawer, but they never bothered checking the box.[/quote]

Nice! Gotta love them Legos!

19. What better place then wide open? Pour some water in the fucker and put a rose in it so whoever walks by sees the rose in a vase not a bong........creates an illusion.

20. this, or I wrap mine up in hoodies and such... mine definitely isn't 2 feet though