Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone ever purposely ate too many edibles just to see how it feels?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by kingklick1991, Nov 17, 2011.

1. NOT on purpose but yeah not fun
    Was laid out on the bathroom floor for hours or at least what seemed like hours at the time
    Puking my brains out
    &
    I mean I was throwing up so bad shit was coming out my nose

Thank you for bringing up that memory

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well....
    I didn't do it on purpose, but the last time I went to Colorado, I had bought something called a boulder bar (it's like a Hershey bar but with weed in the chocolate). Ate like 4-7 pieces of it on an empty stomach even though the people at the store warned me to try one or two as a beginner edible user. I smoke but not that experienced with edibles. Anyway, I'm watching family guy (tv show) it's like around 1am. The Mayer of the town where they live like proposes to Lois sister, and Lois goes "what the f***" I immediately bust out laughing for like 10 min straight. But then things take a turn for the worst. I'm at a hotel by the way by myself and under the covers. And this is going to sound really stupid but it seems like I went from being in bed watching tv to driving a car. The way I was sitting it felt like I was shifting gears and the added effect of the tv being all hazy and blurry just intensified the effect. To make a long story short, I went from that to laying in the fetal position under my covers to sitting in the shower for like almost 2 hours. I literally felt like I was in some game or movie or something and if I left the shower I would die... it was what you would call a very bad trip. On top of that i had to meet some friends of mine the next day and I couldn't back out because we were going water rafting or some crap, and I had already paid for it...

So worst night of my life combined with worst hangover the next day... never eating that many edibles again...

3. I know this is an old thread but so true. I felt like I had dementia and ate 7k calories hhaha. I couldn't tell if I needed to use the restroom and cotton mouth was a bitch!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Ill probably try this on the next 4/20. I feel everyone should try it like once in their life at least.

5. [​IMG]
    A triple batch of hash caps.. Makes about 90 of them
    [​IMG]
    Coconut oil and lecithin..
    [​IMG]
    Once I stopped cleaning out the bowl and licking my fingers and the tools I stopped hallucinating for hours after making the caps..
    :) BNW

6. One time I did sort of over dose myself, mostly out of curiosity. And I don't think its a feat I'll repeat anytime soon. I ate a medical chocolate bar, like all of the servings at one time. I got the shakes, got super paranoid, and a little scared, and just had to put myself to bed. Slept fine though and woke up in the morning like, wow, that was weird. Still it was unusual because I'm an everyday guy and dont usually feel fear or paranoia too bad. But too much of an edible will get ya, especially a really concentrated one!