Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Weed impairs my taste buds.

• Please log in to reply

StealthRider

StealthRider

Flying Iron

• Registered Upgraded
  • 361 posts
I've noticed that, Marijuana can impair as well as improve your taste buds.
realizing that some things that I eat taste better when I'm sober and often times it's vice versa.

evidence:

1 - I ate a bowl of cereal with expired milk for 2 minutes when I was high, without noticing how sour and bad the milk tasted :(.

2 - I ate cheez-its when I'm high and it was a bit bland, you can taste more of the cheddar cheese flavor when I'm sober.

Sorry if you think it's unimportant but it's something I've grown to realize.

closedingirl

closedingirl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 323 posts
It's the exact opposite for me. Everything tastes so much better when I'm high.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

It's just "The Doctor"

• Gold Member
  • 29,113 posts

thehighman

thehighman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 333 posts
Tokin then feasting is one of my favorite past times :)

MaxAmmo

MaxAmmo

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 4,902 posts
People are different.

When I just smoked a bowl, I can't eat until high settles. But once it does, bottomless stomach and heightened taste.

Mason420

Mason420

Peace, Pot & Microdots

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,566 posts
Everything tastes better on Marijuana..EVERYTHING:metal:!

StealthRider

StealthRider

Flying Iron

• Registered Upgraded
  • 361 posts
Haha I didn't say it ONLY impairs my taste, it also improves it Fosho. I've had a lot of good meals on Marijuana, don't get me wrong. But I'm just stating that sometimes it can impair it as well.

Cause Evidence 1 - the Bad Expired Milk. The Weed made it taste good :P that's why I didn't notice it for 2 minutes. Hahahaha I almost threw up.

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

• helent likes this

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

It's just "The Doctor"

• Gold Member
  • 29,113 posts

weirdguy007

weirdguy007

• Registered Upgraded
  • 233 posts
cancer sticks fuk w/ my tatste buds, but their stupid. EVERYTHING tastes better blazed

FloridaDank

FloridaDank

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
Yea i always think my taste buds are fucked whwn im high because some shit taste weird but when im higj food is food so i just keep eating.

JoePain25

JoePain25

• Registered Upgraded
  • 796 posts

I've noticed that, Marijuana can impair as well as improve your taste buds.
realizing that some things that I eat taste better when I'm sober and often times it's vice versa.

evidence:

1 - I ate a bowl of cereal with expired milk for 2 minutes when I was high, without noticing how sour and bad the milk tasted :(.

2 - I ate cheez-its when I'm high and it was a bit bland, you can taste more of the cheddar cheese flavor when I'm sober.

Sorry if you think it's unimportant but it's something I've grown to realize.

Probably because you were eating too fast lol. Same reason for #1 just sooo hungry.

Muphin

Muphin

Just a muffin in the oven

• Registered Upgraded
  • 336 posts
Not only is taste desensitized for me, but also my smell. I can never smell anything initially after the session. Luckily sight and sound is never impaired, in fact it's opposite, usually very intensely enhanced.
Shit's crazy man.

TokingOwl

TokingOwl

Mr. Dreams

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,060 posts
Was the nasty old milk when you were eating it? :3

Capuchino Man

Capuchino Man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 213 posts
expired milk?!?!? o.0!!! grooossss, especially if it was lumpy. lol i just imagined you eating cheerios with lumpy chuncky sour milk and you throwing it up

StealthRider

StealthRider

Flying Iron

• Registered Upgraded
  • 361 posts
I use a volcano, i'll be sure to hydrate next time and watch out for the expiration dates on my food labels :P

Thanks all! =)

4Stone2Man0

4Stone2Man0

Solo-Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 436 posts

Not only is taste desensitized for me, but also my smell. I can never smell anything initially after the session. Luckily sight and sound is never impaired, in fact it's opposite, usually very intensely enhanced.
Shit's crazy man.

That's weird, I have that same problem. It sticks around most the time even if I haven't smoked in hours. Plus, smoking cigarettes doesn't help that at all. :smoke:

MrBananagrabber

MrBananagrabber

I've Made A Huge Mistake

• Registered Upgraded
  • 930 posts

My marijuana makes everything taste significantly better. Even after 3 years of smoking. I'm sorry to hear that it impairs your taste, though.

^ exactly this. Sheldon is often correct xD :smoke:

Veggietales

Veggietales

• Registered Upgraded
  • 621 posts
So you all of the sudden lost your high after 2 minutes and realized it was sour?

Typhoid

Typhoid

The Chillest

• Registered Upgraded
  • 238 posts
I noticed this again yesterday. But, my experience was different. I ate ice cream, and it was so intensely satisfying. Afterwards, I ate some chocolate pudding and the flavor wasn't very strong.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users