Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

EUROPE PICK UP THREAD, THE BEST BUDs/HASH

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jointrolling, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Hey!! Here's my latest pick up.
    Some small but very dense nugs that I'm sure is mostly sativa. I don't have a name for it but it was dank still and it was really smelly!!!

It looks frostier in person than on camera anyways.

IMAG0461.jpg With flash

IMAG0466.jpg Without flash

IMAG0464.jpg

And I need to call a friend and get this joint lit. :wave: :smoke:

IMAG0469.jpg

2. Cant tell strains from pictures but it looks like some misty, could be wrong

3. I think Sweden has one of the worst drug policies, but people still smoke here and there is always good weed and hash around here.

I don't know about that. I don't think its a known strain, just some dank

4. Here's whats left of my pick up from yesterday.
    I keep forgetting to post new pictures.. :p
    This is a nice mix of sativa and indica
    IMAG0447.jpg

IMAG0453.jpg
    And a joint for an early night, earliest in a while.

Attached Files:

5. Nice bowl man i really dig the designs i used to have an awesome glass pipe it had a huge bowl huge carb and a large series of glass idk how to explain it but if you want to look at it its in my earliest threads if you dont care to tell me what you think of it. :smoke::wave:

6. Thanks broo. I didn't find the picture of your pipe though. :p
    The bowl on my pipe is huge, really deep.

7. Heres my hash stash. Very nice indica feeling that spins me to bed. :smoke:
    too tired to write anymore..
    IMAG0502.jpg

IMAG0504.jpg

8. awesome swiss homegrown ill put picks soon

9. Hashish hashish:smoke:
    What a fucking surprise I got when I opened my drawer and found a little kashmir hash left from about 2 months ago.

This is one of my favorite hash so far. It gives a heavy indica high but at the same time there is a nice head high going on.
    The hash itself is oily and soft.

Here's a hash and tobacco joint, my favorite way of smoking.
    IMAG0381.jpg

Attached Files:

10. No love for my thread?? :(
    I took pictures of whats left of my bud with my old camera and it looks much better than pictures from my phone.
    So, everything I showed earlier was taken with my phone and would look 10x better. :p

There's 2 nug pictures, a small bowl loaded and a joint for later.

Attached Files:

11. Nice to see someone from Northern Europe on this site, we got some dank shit in here, and really good prices suprisingly, looks like something I picked up last week, bit darker though.

12. Sorry for not updating. I dont really feel dedicated to this, the whole taking pictures of my buds and putting them up here. And there aren't that many that follow the thread anyways.
    But right now I've got some dank homegrown leftover from a nice smokeout yesterday. It smells good but I can't really tell what it smells like, kinda sweet and flowery...
    I'm about to roll a joint for a wakenbake right now. Might post back with the joint picture.

Attached Files:

13. Thanks man, we do have nice shit here but I dont think the prices are the same. You might have cheeaper prices.

I forgot to put up the picture of my j from my last post. I used up the last paper and took a pic of the empty pack, thought it was sad at the time.
    Then there's a sneak peek of the snow.

Attached Files:

14. #34 LMA, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2012
    Hey, Jointrolling, what city do you live in? Or what municipality (kommun) if you don't feel comfortable publicly announcing your hometown on the forum.

15. Im from stockholm bitch!!! :p
    How about you? Are you from sweden?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-M-LMDTecE]DavidAze - i'm from Stockholm Bitch(Official Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

16. Nice buds man. your name could be joint rolling or... join trolling. hmmm...

17. you guys/gals across the pond have some nice looking buds.

18. Why are you moving?? if its ok to ask.
    And no thats not me in the video

It will always be a mystery... :D

Thanks man, theres good weed everywhere just have to find it. I think its much easier in the US though

19. Here's whats left at the bottom of my bag, some shake and a few buds.
    Then the usual joint.:D
    DSC09268.JPG
    Just chilling on some bench when a friend took this pic, had to cut away my face though. Dont want it on the internet but my facial expression here...priceless
    Too bad you cant see it :p
    IMAG0554.jpg

Attached Files: