Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

EUROPE PICK UP THREAD, THE BEST BUDs/HASH

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jointrolling, Nov 13, 2011.

1. #1 jointrolling, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2011
    Sorry I don't live in AMSTERDAM!!!
    It's not really the best weed but not crap either for a country that still believes in the propaganda the US believed in in the 70's (or whenever the belief in anti-weed propaganda was strongest). Should stop now before a rant.:p Anyways I live in sweden.:hello:

Whatever I get here will probably not be as good as any of the medical everyone has but still worth showing bud from around the world.

If anyone wants to they can post pics of their pickups from Europe/Sweden.

Lets get shit started then:

IMAG0400.jpg

Here's what i have now and it's a very nice smoke. A little less than 1/8 of "ak-47" but I don't really know since no one really cares about strain names here unless they actually do have something legit.

But it might be, its a bit frosty and gives a nice high but Im sure ak should be stronger. Im sure that if I smoke good ak-47 it will make my top list but this didn't really make it even though it was ok dank.

It was still very good and fucked me up(fucked up in weed standards). I might have smoked a little too much at that time though

Attached Files:

2. You underestimate your bud bro. Those are some dank nugs!

3. Looks dank! Just weird that they are flat like that

4. Thanks man I guess I should appreciate my weed more. Maybe roll a j while appreciating.:smoke:

They weren't that fat i guess but its cool you noticed.;)

5. yeah that sit looks fire man some poor people only have access to dirt weed.

6. [quote name='"jointrolling"']Maybe roll a j while appreciating.:smoke:[/quote]

Why not? :D

7. Thanks bro and I will think of those people while I appreciate this joint before sleep.

I usually mix weed with tobacco but not this time. My lungs need the break, I just quit smoking a few months ago.

IMAG0409.jpg

IMAG0410.jpg

8. Looks like some fire to me man! Enjoy! :smoke:

9. first picture in first post of this threat, bottom writing, i thought it said getting baked for a second,

10. Thanks bro I did enjoy... just now

I'm sorry you feel threatened but it did actually look like it and I even knew thats not what it says man.:D Im baked though. shit

11. xD mean to put thread. and me to:D happy smoking from Canada:smoke:

12. nice budz...im going to AMSTERDAM in 6days! for the cannabiscup

will have lots of pics when i get back

13. [quote name='"superdank123"']nice budz...im going to AMSTERDAM in 6days! for the cannabiscup[/quote]

Ur a ho

I wanna go to the cannabis cup :(

14. Your a bigger ho,
    i wanna go to

15. Looks great bro! Happy smoking from Denmark!

16. HAHAHA I know, just thought it was funny as hell to write that last night.

F*ck you...:devious::p

No but thats awesome maan. Try as many different strains as you can. A few friends went to AMSTERDAM last week. Im still jealous.

Thanks neighbor :D (denmark has the better weed though)

17. Here was my wake n bake. Just started using this pipe about a month ago. About 4 or more of these bowls and Im gone.

I usually just pack enough for one hit. Im still not really used to using a pipe but I really notice the difference between a j and my pipe.
    IMAG0416.jpg

18. Damn, I always liked Sweden, I would of thought they were marijuana friendly.. But I guess not. Ehh, your bud is dank though, so who cares. Blaze up

19. *Chinese dudes voice* You underestimate your skill level in kick boxing fujitsi-son. Put on your game face young chinaman, for this is the ultimate test in the boxing of the kick. ..PROCEED! :hello:

20. Let's all hope Christiania can raise the money to survive :hello: