Straight people only: Would you ever have sex with a friend of the same gender?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by S0UR, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Never, I am a man and have absolutely 0 interest in other men, especially my close friends. They are like brothers to me so any sexual activities would be almost like incest. I am fully accepting of gay people but I just find no attraction in the same sex ya dig?

2. I have a legitimate question for you. I don't think anyone else has said this yet, so please address it.

I, personally am a straight male. That being said, I am not attracted to girls in a non-sexual way. I don't want a relationship, i don't want to take them to movies, shit, I really don't even want to kiss them; however, I do want to have sex with them.

Does this make me 'not straight'? According to you, how should I define my sexuality?

3. Yes, I would. It would be fun. But wouldn't want a relationship with them/ a girl. I'm straight.

4. That just makes you not interested in anything serious, of course you're straight.

I think that guy got banned anyway.

5. No, because girls just seem way more attractive to me. The whole process of man on man action seems unnatural, considering males are designed (not by god) to have sex with women.

Having said that, it would be a shit ton easier to have a relationship with another guy.

6. No. I am a straight guy, period. I just don't want to make it with another guy.

But I have lived long enough to know that under the right set of circumstances, ANYBODY is capable of ANYTHING.

So if someone came up to you and put a gun to your head and said: "Suck it, or else." then you'd be a cocksucker, guaranteed.

So I dunno....under the right circumstances what I might do.

But under normal circumstances it would just never happen; I ain't gonna make it with no dude, just ain't interested.

7. this thread should of stayed dead

8. Do you guys remember when I owned S0UR on this thread awhile back?
    :laughing:
    This thread needs to become extinct.

9. Read 9 pages and came to the conclusion that op is a dick.

10. [quote name='"Numfar"']I know this thread is dead but I read through most of it, and all I can say is wow. I think the guy who started it was banned so he can't read this now, but since all of you were trying to tell him that he was gay and he denied it I doubt he would listen to what I have to say. I just feel compelled to say it because the OP raised a generally good question while also demonstrating a serious problem that gay guys have.

The whole question of whether or not straight people would be willing to try something with the same sex is a question that's really popular in the gay community. The problem with that is that a lot of gay people think that everyone is at least a little bit gay, but that's not true. If you were to twist that around and say that every gay person is at least a little bit straight, those same gay people would probably deny it; I for one have no interest whatsoever in having sex with a woman, ESPECIALLY if it was a close friend of mine.

That being said, you can definitely be curious about having sex with the same gender and still be straight. Sex is sex, no matter what our orientations are. However, this idea just doesn't work for anyone, because not everyone is capable of putting their mental barriers down when it comes to who they have sex with. I may be gay but there are guys who no matter how hard they tried would not be able to arouse me, and I know that the same goes for some straight people. Because of this, it's definitely gonna be impossible for some straight people to have gay sex, because they have absolutely zero interest. For the most part, I think the guys in this thread were being honest about having no interest whatsoever, but guys that are curious deep down usually have angry, insecure responses to this question, and there was definitely a little bit of that going on this thread.

However, there was also an incredibly insecure and accusatory OP.

First off, attraction isn't just one thing. There's sexual attraction, and then there's emotional attraction. Sexual attraction is what determines if we're gay, straight, or bi; it's who we want to have sex with. Emotional attraction is who we love based on personality, closeness, etc. While sexual attraction applies to only one gender (for the most part, obviously not when it comes to bi people), emotional attraction applies to both. Straight guys love the women in their relationships, but they also love their best guy friends, just not on a romantic level.

The OP stated several times that he likes dicks in his mouth and ass, and kept on insisting that he prefers to have sex with men. It's totally obvious that he's gay. I mean, gay sex is still sex, and technically we should all be able to enjoy getting fucked since we are designed for pleasure in that way; however, that's where mental barriers come into play, as I stated before. Technically, I should be able to get pleasure from fucking a girl, but I won't be able to 'cause that's not what I'm attracted to sexually. If the OP can have sex with guys and only guys and enjoy it, then he simply doesn't have those mental barriers that would make him straight.

As for wanting to be in a relationship with only girls, that's where his emotional attraction is displayed. He said having sex with them wasn't an interest of his, that instead it was all the other aspects of a relationship. However, sex and enjoying sex is part of a relationship, and if he doesn't want that aspect from girls, those relationships would never work, especially when he still has all his urges to have sex with guys. He said he has no romantic interest in them, but that's simply because he hasn't admitted to himself that he's not attracted to women. I was much the same way when I was younger, since I would always get non-sexual crushes on girls. However, once I admitted that I had no real attraction for them, I was able to open up to myself before, and lo and behold I started to have crushes on guys instead.

Keeping your true sexual identity suppressed is never healthy, and the longer you do it, the unhappier your life will be. We see this all the time with politicians and the like, and those things never end well. Even worse, it encourages people to stay in the closet, and that's not a good thing. While I think coming out is an important and personal step that should be controlled entirely by the individual, guys like the OP really need things like the internet to put them in their place.[/quote]

Idk why you wrote a whole dissertation on this but it's partly misguided. He said he likes getting fucked but he also wants to fuck and be in a relationship with a girl, but hasn't experienced either at the time this was popular.

11. [quote name='"HelpMeOutHo"']

Idk why you wrote a whole dissertation on this but it's partly misguided. He said he likes getting fucked but he also wants to fuck and be in a relationship with a girl, but hasn't experienced either at the time this was popular.[/quote]

Please don't revive this plague.

12. Is the OP implying that sucking dick doesn't make you gay/bi?
    I'm not trying to hate, but sucking dick does mean you are gay/bi.
    Or else you wouldn't be sucking dick in the first place because you wouldn't be attracted to men if you weren't.

13. No. That'd be gay.

14. I’m straight curious. I would love to show my butt, bend over, pose, etc… I’d even like to play asleep naked and let him see it and play with it! Message me someone to see it! Let’s chat!