Straight people only: Would you ever have sex with a friend of the same gender?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by S0UR, Nov 10, 2011.

1. [quote name='"ismokegreen"']

Yeahhh... it kinda does. :confused:[/quote]

Not exactly. If you love girls and have sex with guys sometimes you're still straight. If you actually like guys that's a different story. Just get off the thread if you're going to be so close minded... "Holy shit, that girl over there has a boyfriend, but she just licked 5 pussies. Now she's a lesbian." Really... Sex is sex and attration is attraction...

2. Im a lesbian trapped in a mans body.

3. whatever guy, your crazy. have fun blowing your friend.

4. under the category of "just sayin", homosexuality is a completely modern construct. In ancient Greece, especially Sparta, males lived with males even after they got married. It's just the way the military society was. Males fucked each other and girls all the time because there was no concept of sexuality being tied to personhood as there is today. Male to male sex was in fact so common, that the women that Spartan men married would shave their heads on the wedding night to their husbands wouldn't be too freaked out. I'm not saying I want to suck dicks, but who gives a shit what other people do?

5. This thread is making me start to question my own sexuality...
    No but it is starting to gross me the fuck out ...laterz

6. [quote name='"jb5355"']whatever guy, your crazy. have fun blowing your friend.[/quote]

Okay "guy." Have fun conforming to society.

7. The fuck?:hide:

8. [quote name='"Mr Hood"']

The fuck?:hide:[/quote]

Yeah, I said that...

9. #29 S0UR, Nov 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2011
    I guarantee atleast 3 people so far secretly want to suck a dick. ;) It doesn't make you gay. Seeing yourself in a relationship with a guy, kissing a guy... Shit like that is gay. If you love girls and would never be with a guy in a relationship, you're not gay. You're not even bi... It feels good, do it.

10. no amount of weed or drugs would make me wanna fuck any of my guy friends.

11. Personaly I'm not fond of the penis so no.

12. that's not what i'm talking about man

13. I have before & i'm in no way a lesbian, it just happened.

14. Ok, so wanting to give head is so much more different than getting head. People keep posting about wantin to suck a dick, but not about the opposite. And yeah, have you ever had someone beg u for sex etc? It gets real fuc ing old real fast, I have a new respect for women, there comes a point where u almost do it just to get some peace.

15. [quote name='"S0UR"']I guarantee atleast 3 people so far secretly want to suck a dick. ;) It doesn't make you gay. Seeing yourself in a relationship with a guy, kissing a guy... Shit like that is gay. If you love girls and would never be with a guy in a relationship, you're not gay. You're not even bi... It feels good, do it.[/quote]

It feels good to suck a penis, but you're claiming you have no attraction to men? It seems to me your in denial about your sexuality, and are trying to get everyone to say no, it doesn't make you gay as a reassurance.

16. Why is everyone so concerned with labels? If you fuck this then you're that. If you fuck this and that, then you're this..... it's weird...... Look, I can be a straight man and still blow all the members of Iron Maiden if they needed me to. Not all of them, that's a lot of cock at once......maybe just Bruce Dickenson.

17. Nope never

18. [quote name='"4Sheezy"']

It feels good to suck a penis, but you're claiming you have no attraction to men? It seems to me your in denial about your sexuality, and are trying to get everyone to say no, it doesn't make you gay as a reassurance.[/quote]

Ew dude, no. If I was gay or bi I'd just come out andsay it, but I'm straight.

19. [quote name='"THAT_girl"']I have before & i'm in no way a lesbian, it just happened.[/quote]

Thank you haha

20. You guys should try it sometime. It feels good to get fucked... ;)