Straight people only: Would you ever have sex with a friend of the same gender?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by S0UR, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Just for sex. Straight guys and girls only. Be 100% honest. Just for kicks, let's say both of you are stoned off your asses. If you're going to lie keep it to yourself... I'm curious. (Hehe) Let's gooooo!

2. Nope. Can't say I'm attracted to any of my friends. Wouldn't that make you bisexual and not "straight"?

3. hmmmm, i would say no, but it depends on how my "Mental state of being"

in any other case, no.

4. [quote name='"F. Fontaine"']Nope. Can't say I'm attracted to any of my friends. Wouldn't that make you bisexual and not "straight"?[/quote]

It would, which is why I said just for sex. No attraction. That would make it gay/bi.

5. No, I don't feel any attraction to guys.

6. Nope, honestly it has never crossed my mind....but a hot lady...

7. [quote name='"amsterdamage"']No, I don't feel any attraction to guys.[/quote]

That's the idea. There is no attraction, that would make it gay/bi as previously stated.

8. no. unless that friend is frank zappa.

but let me be clear about this, i'm not saying i'd fuck him, i'm saying that if we wanted to fuck me i wouldnt be opposed to it.

9. I am pretty sure I am straight but I once saw a photograph of a very androgynous model whom I thought was hot. To my dismay it was a chick lol
    However I have no female friends who have the same look so I don't think I would... yet.

You never know if something happens and everything change man...

10. I would not. I see no reason why the fact that they were a friend would really change anything, honestly it might make it even worse. God that would be the most awkward disturbing situation to be in......
    haha geez

11. You're all getting the wrong idea. I'm not saying you have to be attracted to them... I think guys are disgusting, doesn't mean I wouldn't suck my friends dick... I'm not asking if you would turn gay and have a relationship with a dude... It's just sex. That's the idea here... Any girls around lol.

12. IMO if your willing have sex with someone of the same gender, then your gay, no matter what the circumstances are.

13. so you would blow your friend just because you guys are board or something? sounds pretty gay to me.

14. I disagree, if money is involved I could see it happening without one being gay.

To answer the question, as one of my friends is gay and is constantly hitting on me, its very easy to say no to anything that involves u actively doing anything, it is much harder to turn down some one begging u for the thousandth time to do something less. Tho still possible

15. so its hard to turn down a blow job from a guy because he asked you 1000 times to do it? sounds like you might just have the ghey chromosome lol.

16. I don't see how sucking another man's dick isn't homosexual. I mean for gods sake, homosexual means same sex right? You're having sex with the same sex, therefore you're homosexual.

17. [quote name='"jb5355"']IMO if your willing have sex with someone of the same gender, then your gay, no matter what the circumstances are.[/quote]

So if a girl has sex with a girl that automatically makes them lesbians? Or bi? ...No

[quote name='"ismokegreen"']I don't see how sucking another man's dick isn't homosexual. I mean for gods sake, homosexual means same sex right? You're having sex with the same sex, therefore you're homosexual.[/quote]

It's not. If you're attracted to guys you're gay or bi. Sucking a cock doesn't"make you gay." Lol

18. Yeahhh... it kinda does. :confused:

19. Do I get to be the big spoon ?
    LMAO but really, No