I Cant Believe I Paid $60 for this.. MWF3 BUT... I have to give IW Credit for..

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by HeadySpaghetti, Nov 10, 2011.

1. I've enjoyed the single player campaigns for all of the MW entries with the exception of Black Ops (and I didn't HATE that). The campaigns are fun, snappy diversions but I can't see how they justify charging gamers $60 dollars for a fun albeit short singleplayer campaign with no replay value and the same rehashed multiplayer that hasn't changed since 2007. It really is quite banal.

This is the reason why I use Gamefly.

2. oh yea sure great company if your the one at the top making the big bucks. sucks if your the one paying $60 you can't afford to play a re skinned version of the previous game. Now we can just hope for another protest in the streets over modern warfare, god knows people will protest anything stupid these days.

3. Only one company that I dislike more than Activision.. And that's EA. Seriously, I'm not buying another EA game until they clean their shit up. If any company doesn't give a fuck about customers, it's them

4. #44 squishy pancake, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011

just so you know it doesnt matter how good your precious monitor is i dont give 2 nuts that they use it at mlg events your not one of them dont try to be. it doesnt matter at all if your computers graphics card and processor are shit which they probally are sience it doesnt sound like you know much about computers to me and just went out and bought the best monitor you could find. go upgrade your graphics card then come talk to me.

and CoD is not that bad of a game much better than gears of war series which is shit everyone i know already sold that game.

and Halo really??? the halo series is the reason xbox is so popular but Halo hasent been big sience halo 3 because reach killed that franchise for the time being.

will give you forza 4 though that game looks amazing and always puts out quality games.

5. Why don't' you go learn how to read and spell. SIENCE? WTF? LOL!!! He plays on a computer monitor, not a computer genius. I play on one too, I prefer the no input lag and response time to that of my plasma tv. I use the 360 vga cables and MW3 not only looks like shit, but plays like it as well. MW2 was a great game, great SP and great MP. This game just sucks and I am so glad I rented it.

I am bias, but Reach was a fantastic game and it sold pretty damn well. Reach killed the series, give me a break, I guess you pulled that out of your ass too.

For the people who say graphics don't mean anything, go play God of War 3. Hands down the most beautiful game I have ever played. It's also a blast to play.

6. Everyone knew mw3 wasn't going to be mind blowing but I guess you're a dumb fuck and thought it was going to be?

Cod has been the same shit over and over but I don't mind. Rather play a new game with new maps, different guns, and a lot more people on it then play the same game for 5 years. If epic released a new gears every year I'd buy the shit on the spot.
    Didnt want my opinion? I don't give a fuck bitch just stop giving activison your $ and shut the fuck up.