I Cant Believe I Paid $60 for this.. MWF3 BUT... I have to give IW Credit for..

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by HeadySpaghetti, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Infinity Ward did make MW3.

On another note, I'm getting further in the single player and I have to say I am enjoying it more and more. Though after this, I don't know if I would enjoy the multiplayer long enough to constitute paying $60 for it. The variety of different versions of playing and the different weapons/missions actually makes it pretty fun.

2. #22 Grizmoblust, Nov 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2011
    OMFG. Stop with your ignorance. If you fucking listen and follow their story, you will releazied that MW2/3 was not really build by the team. Instead, it was being been pushed by Activison. Thus, it's a shitty ass milk title.

IW did make MW2. Although they left 3 months after the game was released. Because of the rules of conduct and not receiving several million dollars. They got shafted. Activision didn't give a fuck and replace the team.

You and other gamer's mind are in the state of ignorance. Refuse to listen the history and continue to feed same shit over and over again. Please, just leave and don't ever play games if you refuse to pay attention of the situation. People like you pisses me off.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYX0r8QbTys[/ame]

3. The IW who made MW2 and the IW who made MW3 are 2 different IWs basically.

There were so few people from MW2 on MW3 that its really not the same people.

4. your logic makes no sense lmao

5. [quote name='"biw999"']

I don't know man. There are some amazing games being created today that weren't possible to make years ago from a technological standpoint. I've gone back to games I played when I was a kid and I never have as much fun with them as I used to, though I do enjoy them(mostly nostalgia I'd imagine).

Speaking for myself, games have become less fun for me as I've grown up. I think that's just the way of life. As you grow and mature, and your responsibilities increase, video games can really take a back seat and not feel as important as they once were.[/quote]

This is my response. As people get older games become less important. I cant sit and have a 10 hour session like i used to.

6. HoN has no where near the production costs of a title like COD

7. And it's whole lot fun than CoD.

So yeah, indie games> AAA generic 60 dollar game.

8. #28 HeadySpaghetti, Nov 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2011
    whoever said Pro Tip = Graphics dont make a game... umm when its 2011 and the graphics should be as close to realistic as possible and close to the cinematics as possible, i believe they play a HUGE role in the game in two ways.
    1. Basically the game LOOKING good the eye and pleasing and showing that it is a modern game
    AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
    2. It shows that the company really spent time and invested a lot of time INTO the game to design it with SUCH HIGH DETAIL GRAPHICS and they CARED so much about creating a great game that they paid attention to the detail, as well as the gameplay.

Examples. God of War 3 - BLOWN AWAY Graphics. Amazing game
    Gears of War 1 2 3 - Each one had amazing graphics for their time and AMAZINGGGGG GAMES
    Halo 1, 2, 3, reach - All had amazing graphics for their time and it even shaped the future of gaming for xbox with Halo being the launch title and is ALWAYS an amazing game
    Uncharted 2 - I havent played 3 but 2 had great graphics and i loved that game.
    FORZA 4 and GTA 5 - STUNNING, STUNNING GRAPHICS. Some pictures of ingame photography of Forza 4 can pass of as REAL. and the game is amazing.

This isnt the 1990s here idiot, graphics DO matter.

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

9. To this date, graphics doesn't matter because we have the technology to make it real, easily. It just takes time. It's all about the art style. I mean, look at DoTA2, it's just amazing!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj81a2B0BRk]Dota 2 Gameplay! - YouTube[/ame]

10. #30 DrazyHaze, Nov 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2011
    IW did make mw3 in collaboration with Sledgehammer Games, activisions new studio. The team split because activision fucked them. The CEO of the old IW created a new studio and signed on almost all te old IW employees. What activision did was wrong. Also activision knows people are gonna buy the game simply cause of the title. And guess what, they did. Blizzard is owned by activision but they've made some of the greatest games of all time.

11. [quote name='"DrazyHaze"']IW did make mw3 in collaboration with Sledgehammer Games, activisions new studio. The team split because activision fucked them. The CEO of the old IW created a new studio and signed on almost all te old IW employees. What activision did was wrong. Also activision knows people are gonna buy the game simply cause of the title. And guess what, they did. Blizzard is owned by activision but they've made some of the greatest games of all time.[/quote]

Wrong. Blizzard is not owned by Activision. They are both separate entities, but they have teamed up and shared their techs with each other and made a separate company (Blizzard-Activision) that may started producing games together. All of Blizzard's big hits (WoW, Warcraft, Starcraft, Diablo, etc.) are only done by Blizzard.

I love Blizzard for their games, but hate them because of how they continue to prolong Diablo 3's release.

12. ^^^this

Activision cannot interfere with any of Blizzard's work (thank god).

And I actually hope they don't produce games with Activision, probably won't. They partnered with Bungie instead to work on "Titan" (better decision, imo)

13. [​IMG]

14. I agree and disagree with multiple aspects of this thread. But honestly; what'd you expect when buying CoD? I mean wasn't that pretty evident with the ENTIRE series, especially the last few games, what you were going to get?

15. #35 LIsmoker, Nov 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2011
    Blizzard is not actually owning Activision per say. I have been an Activision stock holder since about 2006 which is way before the Blizzard ordeal. Now the company is called "Activision Blizzard." They essentially operate just like Disney and Marvel are right now, Disney is still seperate from Marvel however they are able to make deals and money off of both companies. They also may team up later just like Blizzard and Activision.

But the bigger deal is that they are both merged with Vivendi Games as well.

16. #36 thefunkygiant, Nov 11, 2011
    Buy a decent HD tv with and decent HDMI cord graphics look good to me... then learn how to play Gears of War people willneve rloke MW3 too realistic. i mean how c,mon but i agree the multiplayer is a little iffy..

17. I was punching myself in the face as I bought MW3, but I did it anyways... >.<

18. #38 Phamas, Nov 11, 2011
    did they really?

Blizzard and Bungie on Titan? thats a whole lot of epicness...

I just got really excited for Titan...

19. [quote name='"Phamas"']

did they really?

Blizzard and Bungie on Titan? thats a whole lot of epicness...

I just got really excited for Titan...[/quote]

Yeah? I've been excited about Diablo III for almost 11 years. You get to learn to wait and used to being disappointed with Blizzard..

DAMN YOU BLIZZARD! JUST RELEASE IT ALREADY!

20. ..... i play a monitor that has better graphics than any video game on a tv will have. its a monitor for video games, you know the type they use at mlg events. i use the right cables, which is why i said gow and other games look insanely good and the campaign of cod looked alright, but the multiplayer didnt. do u read and comprehend?