Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it okay to smoke everyday?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 341238, Nov 10, 2011.

1. What's all your opinions on toking up the herb daily?? :wave:

2. well I smoke daily, and I feel I have no negative effect or anything...

I think its fine. But it really depends on the person, and also what has to be done that day... If I'm planning on doing homework all day, or want to go for a 20 or so mile run. I usually do not smoke prior...

3. As long as it doesn't interfere with the important stuff in life, it's fine.

4. I think it's fine, as long as you can handle it, mentally and physically. If you're coughing every 3 minutes or you've turned into a vegetable, then maybe daily toking isn't right for you. But, other than that, it's a good way to live! :cool:

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtase4WBM6s]i smoke weed everyday - YouTube[/ame]

6. I think you don't get as high in the long run if you smoke all day. There's gotta be a balance effect. I almost feel like you should be sober more than high if you want to get the best of weed, but how many people have the will power to only smoke from time to time?

7. Its whatever. I dont think about it BUT i also dont get fucking Super High. I just smoke a bowl and chill for a bit..

smoke a bowl.. chill for a bit..

but id say on average it takes me.. 30-45min to smoke a bowl.

8. Of course, just make sure you remain social and it works with your finances.

9. Weed is brain food. What happens when you eat all day and only sit at home? What happens when you smoke mids all day and sit on your couch? What happens when you smoke dank only when you need to and keep your mind healthy by exercising it? You get way higher.

Most people that smoke a lot that I know dont do nothing but smoke, so they really don't get as high as they could get if their mind was as sharp.

10. yup, i smoke basically everyday, except for before im going to exercise or something.

11. Do you think drinking water daily is bad? Same for grass IMO.

12. I smoke every single day :wave:Pretty awesome man.

13. I think it is a PERSONAL FUCKING CHOICE. That being said, I personally choose to do so. I withhold the illusion of any right of mine to judge others' choice in doing so.

14. I find I feel like crap if i DON'T smoke daily. As an over stressed instrumentation engineering student, who writes a midterm every week on top of regular class from 8-4pm daily, it's pretty damn hard to be enthusiastic or happy about ANYTHING really. Weed is my happy supply. So long as i can have a hoot before bed i'll have the motivation to get back up in the morning so my brain can be raped thoroughly for another 8 hours. 8)

15. I'm not sure. I wouldn't.

16. i usually smoke every weekend for the entire weekend. aslong as smoking doesn't interfere with anything it's fine to light up everyday.

17. Not exactly.. I smoke every day though. I feel lately smoking everyday( have been doing so for a long time) has been making me socially awkward and have a lack of motivation. No, I dont blame this on marijuana, I blame this on myself for not treating marijuana right. I have been putting weed before important things and I am currently cutting back; haven't smoked since Sunday :)

If you feel you are responsible enough to toke every day, go for it!

18. [quote name='"420boxing"']I think you don't get as high in the long run if you smoke all day. There's gotta be a balance effect. I almost feel like you should be sober more than high if you want to get the best of weed, but how many people have the will power to only smoke from time to time?[/quote]

Me bro

19. Good point. Most people smoke more than they need to. Like food, weed has to have some purpose to it. If you eat all the time or eat just because you like the taste of food chances are you're going to end up overweight and will become a food addict.

The same can be said about weed. The people that smoke all day are not really getting the effects from weed they want, because the thing that weed plays on, the mind, cannot fully grow when all its getting is a steady supply of weed. The mind needs time to rest from any activity or else it will not function properly. If you want to have great highs and trips you should work on strengthening your mind.

So, yea, I think smoking weed everyday is not the greatest idea unless you are giving just as much or more attention to the health of your mind.

20. #20 zowie, Nov 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2011
    I've been smoking all day for like months now.. but right now I need to take breaks. Getting mind fuckkked... because of current situations I'm having right now. Not the best feeling in the world. If you're happy with yourself you're gonna be high happy, if you're not happy with yourself ...best stay away from the weed. The mind is a weird thing.

Its not the weed, it's just you