I've never needed advice more in my life, please help

Discussion in 'General' started by feudalism, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctf260qnDeU]Family Guy-Shallow and Pedantic - YouTube[/ame]

2. Okay so started reading it.. Then I slipped after ten minutes. My phone froze trying to scroll down..... Like. Not trying to be a dick.. Are you trolling? If not more people will answer if you actually ask a question. Im soooooo confused with what you said. So here.. Message me if you need help. I CAN'T read all that. It would take me at least an hour. It's like an esay. So a pointer. Short sweet will attract more responces. I feel doesn't saying because I line to help people. But after 15 minutes of reading, I still don't know what you ate talking about. And the last sentence I read was fresh prince. Lol. When you tell a problem don't be like "she looked at me with anticipation of what will happen next. In shock I intently watch, extra ect. " this is an example I know you didn't say this.

Message me if you need help. I will do my best. Keep it under a paragraph please, if you do. But again
    I couldn't read this. And I think it's the longest thread starter in history.

I love THCandroid

3. The dude didn't really have a problem BC.

4. Lol!!!!!!! That's what I thought that's why I said I don't wanna be a jerk but are you trolling. Lol! *laughs so hard

Dude I couldn't read all that man. Hellz no. Lol

I love THCandroid

5. Haha yeah if you read the very end of his post it's the lyrics to the theme song for Fresh Prince of Bel Air :rolleyes:
    Props to the guy if he actually wrote all that haha.

6. Agree

I love THCandroid

7. well considering the thread is over a year old, i doubt any advice you would give him would still be valid today..fyi:smoking::smoking:

i mean, how did you even come across this thread???

8. lol id be so pissed if i read this. old trick tho.

9. avoid the noid, always

10. You know what would suck ass? If somebody quoted the OP like an idiot instead of posting a general reply.

11. I never read long posts I just scroooooll. Came in handy with this thread :cool:

12. Where's chapter 20?

13. Personally I think you and your father should work things out.

14. sry didnt read lol but holy fuck whata long post

15. Lol, was reading it for a couple of minutes before deciding to scroll ahead to see where it was going...

darn, the scrolling almost took longer than the reading!

well played sir,

:D

16. might want to look at the thread's date before replying :)

17. na man

we all like a good [​IMG]

every now and then[​IMG][​IMG]

18. omg my mind just exploded, how could u possibly believed anyone was going to read this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.