Quick Fix 5.7 / Synthetic Pee---- does it work?

• by SeattleRes
  • Nov 09 2011 03:58 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • SeattleRes
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:58 AM

Does this stuff work or will it just render the test inconclusive?

Thanks
  • Buzzwell420 likes this
Replies (7)

• reefer brain

• Buzzwell420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 9,512 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:04 AM

hmmmm
subed to see the answer

• reefer brain

• Buzzwell420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 9,512 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:07 AM

Synthetic urine still work? - Marijuana.com

• wrestlir1139
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 846 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:13 AM

In my senior year of high school I got caught with about a gram of weed. They made a big deal out of it because there was a heroin problem in my town. I was a good student and never even been in detention, and they kicked me out for 10 weeks and put me in drug counseling for 6 months. I got drug tested every two weeks in drug counseling and if I failed one test I would be expelled.

I quit smoking weed for a month, and one day I was really stressing out and said fuck it and smoked. It was amazing. The next day I researched online about drug tests and ended up ordering quick fix. (Not sure which version it was at the time though). Well, I crotched it and when I went into the stall to pee, I took it out quickly and poured it in the pee cup. I come out, they dipped it, and to my amazement I was clean. As I would go to dump out my "pee" they would walk out of the bathroom and I would quickly poor back the quick fix

So it worked great for me. It saved me now that I think of it.

• Rollin Cr00k3d
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:43 AM

Depends on the type of test. A piss test you buy at walgreens, yea it would probably pass, but for example the tests I have to take with my PO checks for proper temperature and shit, so I dont think it would work in that case

• Relentless
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 603 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:17 AM

Quick fix is legit, their formula is pretty much real urine in composition... Gotta warm it up ahead of time, and use the heating pad to keep it warm... Buy 2 of em, sometime's I think the lab equipment fucks up and comes back inconclusive. (equally with regular urine)

• wrestlir1139
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 846 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:39 AM

Quick fix is legit, their formula is pretty much real urine in composition... Gotta warm it up ahead of time, and use the heating pad to keep it warm... Buy 2 of em, sometime's I think the lab equipment fucks up and comes back inconclusive. (equally with regular urine)

You don't even need the heating pad. I wore under armor boxer briefs that were skin tight. I put it right on the side of my crotch on my upper right leg. It will heat up to perfect temperature if you do this an hour before the test. I passed numerous drug tests with quick fix as I stated above.

• Rollin Cr00k3d
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:30 AM

You don't even need the heating pad. I wore under armor boxer briefs that were skin tight. I put it right on the side of my crotch on my upper right leg. It will heat up to perfect temperature if you do this an hour before the test. I passed numerous drug tests with quick fix as I stated above.

How do you put it in the cup without them seeing? Cause when i do mine there is a window that they watch you piss from.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved